°°°·.·°·-(10k Special<3)-·°·.·°°°

THANK YOU, EVERYONE-
this short chapter is to celebrate the now 10k reads this book has!

°
°
°

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· -.......- ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

°
°
°

A loud ringing sounded through Y/N's head, his closed eyes twitched as it sounded. A small noise came from his mouth as he blinked in and out of sleep. Being disoriented as he opens his eyes, he looked around the spinning room.  " ....H...Hu..h....?.. " The room was dark as Y/N looked around. His eyes used to the dark made it easy to spot a desk and chair with a turned-off lamp on the desk. Looking to his left he saw a dresser and another lamp in the far corner. Taking a look behind himself was two couches and a side table as a coffee table sat between Y/N and the couches. Finally looking to the last wall of the room was a bookshelf full of many documents, there were some actual books as well. Blinking the sleepiness out of his eyes, he stood up. A bit wobbly but he managed. Before hitting his head on the ceiling Y/N put his palm to rest on it and crouched. Slowly making his way to the desk, the floorboards creaked out of under his weight and nails clicked against the wood. His nails scraped the ceiling sounded as he walked

Making it to the desk, he turned on the lamp. The dull light blinded him for a moment. Y/N blinked away the light, eyes slightly watery. Once his eyes cleared he took a good look around the room. There was a wooden door next to the desk. Slowly making his way to the door, he opened It with a creak. The door led out to a hall so Y/N continued down the right of the hallway. It was dully lit by the open door of the room and moonlight coming through the windows. The scraping of Y/N's nails was dull as he dragged his free hand on the wall as well. Coming to the end of the hall, on the left, was a softly lit staircase. The light was coming from a further room down the stairs and the light crept up. Taking it slow, he stepped down the stairs and come to another hall. In front of the stairs was an open doorway to a kitchen, To the right was the front door but down the left hall were two doors, the further one is cracked open as a soft light came through.

Glancing down the hall to the front door, Y/N decided to head toward the open door. Hid Hand back on the ceiling and hunched form started to walk to the light. Making his way over, nails clipped loudly against everything they touched. Getting to the door, he opened it to a lit fireplace, and someone sitting in an armchair, a familiar pink can be seen. A soft sigh left Y/N's nose as he slowly made his way over and sat next to the chair. Letting his head fall onto the arm of the chair, being mindful of his large antlers. Closing his eyes, the familiar male rested his hand on Y/N's head. Softly scratching the base of his antlers. " You can rest, You're home now " was all the male said, in a soothing tone came from him. Another pass of air came from Y/N's nose as he closed his eyes. Going limp as he paid attention to the movement of the male Scratching his antlers base.

It had been quite a while but soon the sound of the front door can be heard. The sound of shoes clicking against the floor and stopped in front of the open door. Bright green eyes glowed in the dark. Only looking over the two in the room. Finally, he walked into the room and stood on the other side of the chair. Following Y/N's steps in sitting down and then laying his head on the arm of the chair. Also being mindful of his black, twisted horns. When he lay there, one of his horns touched Y/N's antlers. The soft touch made Y/N glance tiredly over at the male. Said the male only looking forward with an Exhausted expression on his face, green eyes tiredly glancing back before closing. A sigh came from the shorter male in the chair as he set his other hand on the other boy's head and softly rubbed the base of his horns. Feeling sleep coming to take over, Y/N closed his eyes.

" Goodnight...Children. For this may be... the last meeting we have, Y/N... We'll meet again. Goodnight dear " With his final goodbye, the green-eyed boy reached over to Y/N and rested his hand on his head, next to the other males. " For we meet again. Rest well..... Goodnight " Y/N put a hand on top of the other's hands as sleep fought Him. Feeling it creeps down his back, ".....Good..night.....Lili..a.....Mal....." Taking deep breaths between each word and slow speaking made Y/N's voice quiet, but the other two heard him. Softly reassuring him as his breathing slowed. Y/N opened his eyes just a bit but they had gotten too blurry to see. As he took one last breath, he succumbed to the slumber that had been calling him since he woke. Finally feeling at peace with the angry world that he was born in, it was silent as his body became numb. A single black tear slid down his face as the world seemed as if it stopped moving.

————

Their gods seemed to be crying as rain fell from the sky's clouds. Deep rumbles came from the distance thunder but no one moved. There standing in the rain were multiple people. Riddle, Leona, Sebek..... everyone. They all stood around a stone and glass case that was enclosed around their friend. The young Y/N came to them when he was at his lowest point in life. No one knew of his suffering but it was clear he had some trauma. Many people cried for the young one. He was the sibling many of the people around didn't have. The tears of every one weren't very visible as the rain washed them away but you can hear the loud crying coming from a few. The one who was hit the hardest was Jack. He had been there from the beginning. He could tell Y/N hadn't been treated well when they first met so he filled the spot of caregiver for Y/N. As did many others but he was the only one who saw him almost every night.

Overbloat: Bad End (1)
°
°
°

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· -.......- ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

°
°
°

I posted on accident lol but I'm fixing it as it's up so don't worry, y'all can see this

°

Words:1139

°

:(?