°°°·.·°·.·-·°·6·°·-·°·.·°°°

°
°
°

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· -.......- ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

°
°
°

Y/N had found himself standing next to a burnt-out Deuce and a slightly nervous Yuu, right in front of the reddish-orange kid and the mint-colored one. " It's you! " Grim had called out quickly once noticing the arrival of Y/N. The loud clam of the cat made everyone glance over, " You were the one bleeding! " Grim was quick to add. Hearing this made everyone besides Yuu widen their eyes, " Bleeding? " This came from the minty one, his voice concerned but calm. Y/N just slightly looked up and pulled back the long sleeves of his white button-up. The bandages that wrapped down Y/N's fingers were now slightly reddish in some places while a few small bits were redder than the rest.

A small gasp came from the minty one while the reddish-orange one and Deuce just looked with wide eyes. Yuu and Grim's eyes only shared a look of surprise and of knowing. The minty one grabbed Y/N's hand and turned it over, looking around his hand before asking " what happened? " A silence took over the room as no one answered. The minty one only sighed and carefully took Y/N to a chair and sat him. He got to work with the rest of the group on something Y/N didn't pay attention to what was happening but watched as the reddish-orange-haired boy messed with something around his neck. He watched as the boy wasn't paying attention and he got closer to Y/N, just enough for Y/N to be able to get onto his knees on the chair and grab onto the thing around him. A small ' clank ' sounded through the room, the reddish one only looked behind him as he felt the sudden change in Weight, there in Y/N's hands was a broken-off piece of metal from the collar.

No sound came out from the reddish one for a while until a loud " WHAT. " sounded from him. This caused the others to stop working and look over, " Why are you yelling Ace?" Yuu called from the other side of the room. The now-known as Ace was at a loss for words and only stuttered out an " H- he... Did he.. just? " This made Yuu have to walk over, once he got over he just looked at Ace before noticing something different and wrong. " Uh- Hey Trey? " Yuu only caught sight of a cracking light trying to reform the collar upon Ace's neck before he knew that shouldn't be happening, but he couldn't help but ask, " Is unique magic supposed to be able to break? " Trey was just Finished putting whatever it was he was cooking into the oven and walked over, " What do you mean? " Trey looked over what happened before his eyes widened. Trey looked like he was contemplating his life knowledge. Just then an orange-haired boy walked in.

--------------------------------------

It hadn't been much longer but the newcomer's hands, which Y/N later learned his name was Cater, were placed on Y/N's face. A small gurgle was in Y/N's throat but wasn't let out, Y/N didn't know how. Cater only talked for a while before continuing to squeeze Y/N's face. Y/N only held onto Cater's hands as he tried to free himself but he couldn't because of the bandages on his fingers. Soon enough Trey pulled out whatever was in the oven and set it out while saying something about not letting their dormhead know something. Soon enough a delicious smell captured Y/N's nose, instantly stopping his movements as he looked over to the baked goods. Hunger filled quickly within Y/N. Cater had now just barely let go of Y/N until he was right next to the sweet smell. His Mouth gaining more saliva had made Y/N swallow multiple times.

Only a few seconds later did Y/N hear the slight giggling of the other people, this distracted Y/N for a short moment to forget why his mouth watered. Ace had been giggling the loudest among the few, causing Y/N to tilt his head toward him in a confused manner. Ace only then curated out with laughter, taking Deuce with him. " PLEASE- " There was a short moment of pause for Ace to catch his breath, " YOU LOOK LIKE A CAT " Only this sentence left the Reddish boy. The confusion was only followed by Y/N looking to the others for answers. Cater only crackled like a firecracker while Yuu and Grim held their mouths shut, Yuu doing a better job at the concealment. Trey only chuckled lightly and he was the only one who responded to Y/N's confused head tilt. "Pardon me, Your pupil just now seemed to get wider" Y/N looked down at the ground for a moment, Looking confused and sad.