°°°·.·°·-(Christmas Special[1/2]<3)-·°·.·°°°

AHH, when I started writing this special there were only 560 reads but now (4 days later) there are 2.1k- AHHH
Here's a small special everyone! Take my small toddler Y/N (not a toddler)

°
°
°

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· -.......- ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

°
°
°

Y/N sat underneath a snow-covered tree. His antlers have now grown twice the size of how they started. As Y/N lay there he slept in the bed of cold snow, a very tall figure stepped nearer. Y/N's ears flinched as the walking made an impact across the show, a slight crunch could be heard. Y/N slowly opened his eyes and glanced over, freezing the moment he did. There standing, was a very tall boy with dark horns on his head. Y/N could feel a tiny growl from deep inside, as a predator would to another. Y/N refused to let it out though and just stared at the boy's face. Usually, he wouldn't meet anyone's eyes but at this moment he felt he should. Y/N's eyes wandered up to bright green ones, he seemed to be surprised by the eye contact but held it.

Either one has let it up in this staring contest. One seemingly froze by the contact and the other startlingly daring for the other to let it up. Bright green eyes squinted slightly as the E/C ones start to water, the cold breeze not helping. Finally, Y/N had to end this contest as it finally got to him. The bright green-eyed boy smirked slightly, seeming pleased with himself. He walked over to the small Y/N and stood for a moment before speaking. " you must be careful with eye contact with dragons, Child " This sentence made Y/N look up quickly as the word " Dragon " caught his attention. Eyes bright with anticipation, Y/N tilted his head to urge the older boy to continue. Y/N has always liked dragons for some reason, he felt they related to himself in some way. " Eye contact for prolonged periods is seen as a challenge. For younger cubs, it's a sign of play " The boy explained happily, by his tone you may guess that he loved talking about his kind.

Y/N's small tail swished slowly, gathering the intel in his head. He slowly stood up and gazed up at the taller one's face, this time not meeting his eyes as he feels to. This boy towered over the quite tiny in comparison, Y/N. Feeling compelled to search him, he did. Slowly walking up, Y/N slightly sniffs around. The inspection was needed for Y/N. As he circled the tall one, he chuckled. It was a low one but nice. " So many concerns from you " he slowly got down to the ground and held his arms out, like someone trying to get a puppy to cuddle. Y/N watched him slowly but continued to sniff him as he circled back to the front of him, he smelled around his arms. Slowly coming near inside them. Once he got to a point the bright-eyed boy slowly picked Y/N up and held him close into his warmth. It was concerning to Y/N how someone could be so warm.

As the taller boy held onto Y/N, Y/N put his hand up to the older one's forehead. Y/N often saw Ruggie doing this but when asked he just said, "checking if you're sick " Y/N did as he has seen and kept his hand there for a tad. The older of the two looked slightly surprised at this but let Y/N do as he pleased. Y/N of course had no clue what he was doing so he just put his hand down and looked away behind them. The older one was seemingly happy he was able to get this fair and started walking away from the trees. As he walked Y/N set his head down on the older one's shoulder, resting his head on the warmth was a little bit nice but if Y/N had to pick between sleeping in the cold or heat, he would pick the cold.

--------------------------------------

As the older one walked he kept a hand on Y/N's back and the other crossed underneath him. When they were about halfway to their destination Y/N had sat his head against the side of the green-eyed one's neck, finding it much more comfortable. They have gone through a mirror into a dorm, it was still cold but not as cold as before. The sudden change spooked Y/N a bit.

Walking into the dorm, they were greeted by a couple of people. " Malleus! There you are " it was the shorter of the three in the room. He approached the two and Y/N tried to get closer to the now-known Malleus. Malleus feeling this, shifts Y/N to the other side of himself. With Y/N pressed against Mal's neck, the pinked highlighted one makes another comment. " Now what do we have here? " He appeared in front of Y/N, startling him and causing that very familiar low growl from before to come out. This made everyone in the room who heard startled a bit. " Lilia, I'd be careful at the moment "

Y/N, who was surprised himself, pulled his head up with wide eyes before looking around and trying it again. A small grumble came from Y/N before he looked at Malleus with a slight tilt of his head. To say that everyone could understand how Y/N could make such a noise was an understatement. Just looking at the small boy you could tell he was a type of deer, not a growling type of animal. The one known as Lilia tried a different approach this time. Taking it slower he held out a hand to Y/N. Y/N watched it slower cone close before a moment of another low growl came out. Lila stopped moving to let Y/N inspect him this time. He watched Lilia as he slowly sniffed around his hand. Just like that he took his eyes off him and set his head into Lilia's palm, finding nothing wrong but a faintly familiar scent on his hands.

Malleus watched patiently with a small smile on his face. He waited a little bit til the interaction was done before taking Y/N and sitting on the sofa. He set Y/N next to him as Lilia spoke to him about Y/N. The one in question wasn't paying attention to them but was looking around the room. There weren't many people in the room as when they first came into the building. But a couple of overly curious students stayed back. Just then a loud voice spoke out, " MY LORD! YOU'RE BACK! " a green loud head walked into the room with another who had silver hair. They walked in sync with each other despite the green one looking more urgent.

The moment he noticed Y/N was the moment he stopped. Glancing over at Y/N, he noticed one detail. " MY LORD- WHY IS A SAVANACLAW RESIDENT HERE? " Hearing this made a few heads turn, as well as Malleus. Glancing over his arm, there in all its glory was the Savanaclaw ribbon half sliding off and half clinging for life. Malleus sheepishly replied, " He was sleeping in the snow... " Lilia only watched Y/N being curious about Malleus' horns. Y/N rubbed his still-growing antlers as he looked up at Malleus, wondering if they'll grow as strong as his looks. His antlers had little deformities here and there but that was only because he was never allowed to have them.

Somewhere else in Savanaclaw's dorm was a mumbling white-haired roommate, " Where are you? " was the only response that was picked up by a smaller hyena.

°
°
°

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· -.......- ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

°
°
°

Why is there 2.1K reads- Please-
Anyways take some fluff. I wanted to add more to this but then I realized I could just split it up for different specials. So there's 2 parts of this

°

Words:1351

°

<3