°°°·.·°·-(Valentines Special<3)-·°·.·°°°

Sorry for the late special <3
BUT HELLO? 8.96K VIEWS? YALL MAKING ME HAPPY AF-
also, I'm so sorry for the holdup, I went on break as I said on my page but after an unexpected turn of events I was burned pretty badly on my hands so I couldn't write. But I'm BACK! Luckily there are no scars so I'm happy!

°
°
°

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· -.......- ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

°
°
°

Walking down a path of the courtyard was now Y/N, who grew taller. He was about the same as his roommate, give or take a few CM below him. Y/N made his way to the middle of the yard as a voice called out to him. " Y/N! " here came running a familiar mop of light purple hair, a short boy. " ...Epel...? " Y/N's speech was still as slow as ever, no one knew if this would ever be fixed. " Hey, Question. Do you know where Jack is? " Y/N looked down at Epel, he had not grown. It must be kinda hard to know that someone who was once smaller than you is now way taller. " ...Sorry... " Y/N shook his head sideways. He watched as Epel sighed as turned to run off. " Tis Fine, I'll just head to find him myself " Epel's accent came out a bit as he hurried off. Y/N couldn't really understand him with his accent but he tried. Epel just grew too used to speaking around his dormleader apparently.

With Y/N's shoulders slumped a bit, He watched as Epel ran off. It had been after school so Y/N decided to sit in the courtyard to calm down a bit but all day, people kept asking where others were. It was getting annoying, watching as they brought gifts to their friends. Even Ace and Deuce came to him. Slight fussy now, He walked off. Down the path, he already walked and to the front gate of the school. Leaving the school and heading to the forest surrounding the Building. Trying his best not to get his now larger Antlers stuck on vines and low branches, he ducked his head as he walked. Coming to a stop, Y/N looked around and listened to his surroundings. Sometimes a bird would fly by or let out a chirping noise. Taking his time, Y/N made it to a little circle of cleared-away bushes with a rock in the middle. Taking a few more strides to the rock, Y/N sat on it.

Sitting on the rock allowed Y/N to feel at peace. Like no one was to bother him about others. It took Y/N a while to come to terms that he in fact does get overwhelmed easily. It would probably explain the reason he loved to be held when any drama went on when he first arrived at NRC. Ever since he got taller, he was babied less. It hurt since it was only a short while thing. Probably because he was so much smaller than everyone they felt a need to help him. Not that Y/N blames them, for crying out loud, he was shorter than Riddle. With another sigh, Y/N glanced at the opening of the tree leaves as some birds passed by. Some birds watched as the strange deer-like creature sat on the rock, while some were daring enough to come closer. Y/N watched every animal with closed eyes until a bird came closer to him. Y/N watched as it curiously made its way to Y/N's hands. Until the bird got a tad bit closer, he put a hand slowly out.

The bird, noticing the hand, jumped back a little bit but Y/N pulled his hand away the same distance as the bird. Seeing the carefulness of Y/N, the bird came closer happily. With only a few hops it Flew up to Y/N's Antlers and sat upon them. Startling Y/N a bit but as other birds watched, they too got closer and landed on Y/N's Antlers. With a sigh, Y/N slid slowly down to the ground as his back rested on the rock. Slowly resting his head on the rock, the bird stayed. Some birds flew over and sat on Y/N's lap, a couple cuddling into his warmth. Now feeling pleased with this outcome and calmer than before, Y/N closed his eyes. A short nap will not hurt, wouldn't it? A sense of calm filled the patch of forest. It swallowed the area as soon as Y/N fell asleep. Almost like when a powerful creature heads into hibernation.

--------------------------------------

Snap!... The birds who were resting peacefully suddenly flew away at the sound of the breaking twig. Y/N himself also jumped which also might have been another cause of the birds leaving. Y/N sat up completely as soon as the birds left. Glancing at the dark parts of the forest. Then a breath. The moment Y/N heard the breathing pattern, he calmed down a bit. Glancing straight into the trees in front of him, a small chuckle sounded out. Out came a familiar Blonde bob cut boy who had a hat. " ahh Monsieur Faon! It's nice to see you enjoying the outdoors " It had been Rook. From what Y/N could remember is that he's the Vice Housewarden of his dorm. He's seen him around, hunting down Y/N's dorm mates. Glancing up at Rook, Y/N could only nod his head ".. Mhm.." taking his eyes off the blonde, Y/N looked for the birds again. Seeing as they had all been scared off, he sighed for the tenth time that day.

Rook only watched the Young fawn as he looked around and chuckled when he sighed. " Don't worry Monsieur Faon, your birds will be back " it seemed Rook was mostly not like what people said he was. He seemed calmer than on what Y/N anticipated. Y/N looked back to Rook as he just noticed that he was closer and looking over Y/N's Antlers. A slight jump at the realization made him freeze. " Oh! Will you allow me to observe your Antlers? As you must know there are not many beast-men who have antlers enter this school " Rook took a step back as he did a few gestures. " Will you allow me the pleasure of seeing your beauty up close? " He seemed to wait as Y/N thought it over. It had not been a bad idea. As long as he didn't do anything too and then it should be fine. Right? Y/N came to a conclusion as he slowly and hesitatingly nodded. The moment he did so, Rook seemed to light up.

" Don't worry Monsieur Faon, I'll be careful " In a moment Rook was sitting up on the rock with his hands on Y/N's head, slowly tilting it so he could see clearly. Rook was intensely looking at Y/N's antlers as he whispered notes to himself about them. The whispers were loud in Y/N's ears and so from time to time, Rook's breath would touch them suddenly makings then twitch and flick. Y/N let Rook do as he wanted and he did just that. Sometimes touching scars at the tips of Y/N's antlers from the constant removal of said antlers and lightly touching slightly messed up areas. During their regrowth, Y/N's antler was caught up in a spell drive disc. It had hit Y/N's antler just in the middle with enough strength to break it causing one of his Antlers to be smaller than the other. From time to time Rook would scratch the base of Y/N's antlers telling him well as Y/N stayed calm throughout any sudden movement Rook made.

°
°
°

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· -.......- ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

°
°
°

Did I make this because I'm trying to feed Rook appreciators? Maybe-
Sorry, it's a bit rushed but hopefully, you enjoyed it nonetheless. I did make this in like 45 minutes which my word count is impressive for that!👀
And for anyone wondering, NO IM NOT SHIPPING ROOK AND Y/N😭
but Y/N during the actual timeline of the story is in fact old enough if I wanted to ship him with someone.
But it feels weird to do that since he has the mind of a toddler and is as small as one at the moment-
Just a heads up that I most likely will not! add a ship. It's a pretty high chance that I won't.

°

Words:1414

°

<3