°°°·.·°·.·-·°·7·°·-·°·.·°°°

You guys finally get an estimate of how small Y/N truly is- you guys only get this because we have Riddle coming in now. Fun fact! Riddle is 5'2, and that's my height. It's actually not that small it's just that everyone else is like 6ft- I think Epel is 5'6.

°
°
°

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· -.......- ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

°
°
°

Trey walked around the dorm with Y/N still in his arms, they were still in search of the dormhead. Walking from room to room, they finally found him near the animals. Walking into the area alerted the red-headed leader into looking over. A puzzled look could be seen on his face from Y/N in Trey's arms. " Riddle, it's almost time " Trey had finally set Y/N down. Y/N looked up to notice that Riddle wasn't as tall as everyone else, almost the same as Epel. Y/N was much shorter than those two, it could be seen. Y/N only came up to about the dormheads stomach. Riddle only glanced at Y/N before speaking, " Very well then. Is everything in order? " Riddle started walking forward to the front of the dorm, Trey following quickly as he momently forgot about Y/N's shorter stance. As the two talked they came to the front door of the dorm, Trey finally noticed his small mistake as he glanced around for Y/N. Y/N on the other hand had stood close to Riddle, not wanting to get lost.

Soon enough the small group of three walked out into the garden, Y/N going unnoticed by the taller students. Students wearing the dorm uniform lined around tables, all standing to greet their Dormleader. Y/N shifted closer to Trey, grabbing ahold of his coat. The slight movement startled the taller but he looked down to see Y/N hiding behind his leg. It was loud as the students greeted their dormleader. There were too many people around for Y/N's liking. Y/N noticed Cater walking over and standing on the opposite side of himself. Y/N pulled his hand away from Trey's coat and he slipped next to him, going unnoticed until he grabbed Cater's hand. Doing this caused Cater to look down at Y/N. Y/N reached up as he wanted to be held again. He never realized that he could've made people just carry him around, it was so much easier than trying to keep up with people. Cater only chuckled a bit when he noticed Y/N. he picked Y/N up and leaned Y/N's head onto his shoulder, making it easier for Cater to see his surroundings without issue.

Everyone started talking to one another as the greeting finished. Y/N leaned into Cater's touch as he started to rub Y/N's back. A slightly uncomfortable feeling but it was mostly alright. Y/N leaned into the nape of Cater's neck and took in the slight coldness. Now, this was more comfortable than anything else. with a slight chilliness, Y/N closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around himself. In the distance were the first years, they were talking about certain topics. Stalling as time passed. Cater wasn't having it so he walked over and put a hand on Ace's shoulder, " Now's your chance! Go give Riddle the tart " Being given a light shove towards Riddle, Ace stumbled a little bit. He turned around and only gave a glare towards Cater because he saw Y/N resting. Ace sighed and walked over to Riddle with Deuce by his side. " uh, Housewarden! " Ace started out as Riddle's face dropped from a pleased smile to a neutral look. " Well isn't it the first year who stole the tart. " With these few words, in only a few moments of peace...

--------------------------------------

A sudden yell woke the sleeping Y/N. Still in Cater's arms did he not notice what was being yelled. In only a few moments did Y/N's sleepy form be quickly handed over to a first-year of Heartslabyul. Y/N moved uncomfortably from the quick movement and gained full attention in a short amount of time. Finally realizing what's happening did Y/N freak out. He watched as Cater and Trey were trying to get the other first years out, mainly Ace and Deuce as it wouldn't be very right to use magic on a student with none. Grim on the other hand had found himself jumping between the brain cell Duo as they fought the Vice-Housewardens. Y/N slipped out of the first year's not-very-tight grip and ran to Riddle as he was watching everything going on. Y/N slipped behind him and watched from his perspective of the fight. Soon enough both Vice-Housewardens came back with none of the first years that had been with them earlier.

Tilting his head with wide eyes towards the two for answers did Y/N come out of hiding behind Riddle and only then did Cater and Trey notice that Y/N was awake and very alert towards his surroundings. " Come on Y/N, we'll see them later. " Cater said as Trey picked up the smaller one. Y/N looked over Trey's shoulder to the Gate, watching the mirror as everyone else went back to the Unbirthday party. This went on for a few more hours before Y/N left. He got Cater to change his clothes back to the ones he arrived at Heartslabyul with and quickly went home. As Y/N walked through the gate he looked around the Mirror hall, seeing the scorched walls and ceiling, Recalling the very moment he saw freedom. As Y/N just sat there looking around he saw black leak from a darkened corner of the room. He watched as a shiny black leaked out. As Y/N saw this he heard a Drip......

Looking around slowly, he couldn't find the source of the sound. The moment Y/N's eyes came back to the dark corner it looked normal but he finally saw it. It had been another Mirror just like the other gates to the dorms. This one didn't look like the others but instead, it was cloudy and dusty. The stone around it was broken and cracked, and the faces of what was once there were gone. The mirror had been unrecognizable from what looked like years of decay and neglect. Y/N only watched the Mirror as the hairs on his body stood all over. He quickly turned away from the mirror and into his dormitory with a sickly feeling.

--------------------------------------

Laying in an oversized hoodie, which in reality was just a stolen hoodie from Jack, Y/N lay on the sofa in the living room. Other students roughhoused in the background as Y/N wasn't included in it as he was deemed too small. This didn't bother him much but it did bother the white-haired roommate. With a sigh, Jack stood up and pulled Y/N up with him to head outside. Trying his best to not let the clothing to drag, Y/N quickly held up the hoodie in a bundle. Being pulled outside, Jack picked up a spare disc that usually was used for SpellDrive and stood a bit away from Y/N. Y/N tilted his head to the side and watched what Jack was doing. With no words at all, Jack tossed the disc to Y/N. In a surprised manner, he unsurprisingly fumbled the catch on the disc. Jack only seemed to smirk at this as success.

Y/N looked up at Jack with wide eyes, mouth slightly open. His brows quickly frowned a bit before trying to do as Jack had done. Throwing the disc in a messy throw, it had only made it to the halfway point between the two before it hit the ground. Jack was still smirking as the disc sled across the ground towards him. Only when Picking it back up did Y/N keep his eyes on Jack's Hands. Watching as he demonstrated on the slight flick of his wrist as he let go. The disc came back to Y/N to try again. Successfully catching the disc in both hands, he followed what Jack has done. With a flick of his wrist, the disc wobbled through the air. It landed right at Jack's feet. It was better than before but it still needed adjustment and practice. This went on for a while before it got dark, Y/N had fallen asleep and was set into bed by Jack. The warm bed welcomed the small form being placed into it.

°
°
°

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· -.......- ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

°
°
°

Neo I swear you kill me with kindness- 😭

°

Words:1447

°

<3