another boring day

disclaimer: all right belong to rick riordan. I do not own any of the pjo or hoo characters.

percy pov

Beep! Beep! Beep! My alarm was the most annoying thing since Leo's  bad jokes. I got out of bed and showered. I put on a pair of jeans and a V-neck light green t-shirt with a grey hoodie on top. I tried to brush my un-brushable hair and went out to the kitchen where the smell of blue pancakes met me. I gobbled them up, said bye to my mom and went to school.Paul was a teacher so he always left early. And my school was just a few blocks away from our house so I walked to it everyday.

In school, I was the captain of the football team(guess defending yourself from Clarisse pays off!) and the swimming team. I guess I was what you could call "popular". Not to brag.

My best friend at school was a girl called Jean Evans. I had met her at my first year at Goode and we  instantly became best friends. Other than her, I was friends with a guy called Mike Stall and another guy called Jake Blaze.

According to those guys, every girl in school was in love with me and I really didn't understand why.

Apart from my three friends, I never really liked talking to other people because girls would just shriek and ask me out  or slip phone numbers into my pocket and other dudes kind of bored  me out for some reason.

When I reached school, I saw Jean, Mike and Jake standing next to my locker , laughing their heads off. I walked up to them and said " What's going on here guys?"

Mike said " Dude, Christen sent you a letter with her phone number and wrote for you to call her!"

I said "Gimme that thing". I snatched  the paper from Mikes hand, tore it in half and threw it away. "Whoa" said Jake. "Dude the hottest girl in school just asked you to call  her and you throw the offer on the ground?"

I said" Guys, I have a girlfriend. I already told you"

Jean groaned irritably and said " drop the act Perce . " Jake and Mike exchanged a look and I said "What?". Jean was glaring at them and she said "Don't you dare" And she stalked off to class.

I said "Whoa, what was that all about?"

They said " Perce , we need to tell you something. but you mustn't tell Jean this. EVER."

"OK" I said, confused. Jake opened his mouth to tell me but at that moment the bell rang and we all dashed to our class. We had maths and the teacher was Mrs. Norburry. And everyone knew that being late for her class meant detention for a month.