Untitled Part 10

annabeth pov

When I woke up the next morning, I saw a pair of sea-green eyes staring at me, like just 2 inches from my face. I screamed. "Chill, its just me" Said Percy. "Gods. Percy , you scared me." "Well, I came to tell you that its time for breakfast and you're late, which means you didn't sleep well at night, which means something was bothering you"

"Gods seaweed brain, when did you become telepathic" I grumbled. I brushed my teeth and I realized that Percy had already gone. I guess he couldn't wait to eat cheeseburgers for breakfast along with blue cherry choke.

When I reached the pavilion, I saw Percy standing there, holding his schoolbag.

He said eat fast, we have to go to school, remember. "Right " I said. I gobbled up my breakfast and grabbed my schoolbag. Percy and me took the subway, and walked the rest of the way.

When we reached school, Jean greeted us and, well more like she greeted Percy. She was just talking to him, without including me in the conversation at all. She apparently baked cookies for him after taking the recipes from his mom. And they were blue. I remember him asking me to make them for him, and I had told him that I wasn't so jobless to make cookies for him. And here Jean was ,telling him that she had made cookies for him instead of studying for her math test.

Percy squeezed my hand and offered me a cookie.  I laughed and said "no its ok seaweed brain, you can eat them all"

He grinned and we walked into homeroom and we met Mike and Jake, who were having a pointless heated argument about some stupid movies. And Percy joined the argument. That left me to talk to Jean.

We had an awkward conversation about Percy's huge appetite, and then we went for our classes.