Untitled Part 16

Jean pov

OH. MY. GOD. I couldn't believe it. I was a demigod, just like Percy. This meant that we both now have a connection that he and Annabeth don't have. I guess there is hope for us after all. He said my godly parent was one of the 12 major gods, I just hope it isn't Poseidon because that'd be awkward.

I looked at over at Percy. He looked so irresistible, with his messy, perfectly tousled black hair, his intense sea-green eyes, his muscular body and just everything about him. He made girls fall to their knees without knowing it. I wonder what he sees in Annabeth. She treats him like shit, and thinks she's better than everybody. One day, I decided, I would make him see he fell for the wrong girl, I would make sure he saw I was right for him.

"Jean, Jean, JEAN." Percy's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "What?" I asked."We're here" said Percy.

I got out of the car and looked around me. There was nothing much. Just a small hill with a tall pine tree on top. I followed Percy up the hill and on the other side, I saw it. A strawberry farm. 

"We came all the way here for a strawberry farm?" I question Percy. "Look carefully Jean" he said, "Concentrate on the farm." I did as he asked but to no avail.

"Percy, what exactly are we looking at here?" I ask him. "Is this supposed to be some sort of joke?" "Jean, no, just follow me and you'll understand" he said.

We climbed down to the other side and crossed the entrance, and suddenly I saw it. It was amazing.

There was a huge house kind of thing and behind that was a mountain climbing thing that had really realistic lava, there were a huge bunch of kinds roaming around ranging from 9 year olds to around 19, 20 year olds.

We went inside the house and I met Chiron...THE CENTAUR!!! No big deal. He told me all about the camp and about the claiming that would most probably happen at the campfire tonight. Then Percy gave me a tour of "Camp Half-Blood". In the medics tent, we met Annabeth, to my disappointment.

Apparently she was a daughter of Athena. I literally wanted to die at that moment. But I decided she wouldn't stand in the way of Percy and me. After all, Athena and Poseidon were sworn enemies, it would be in their blood to hate each other.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 05, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Another Percabeth Story.....जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें