Both of us together!

annabeth pov

I groaned internally. Trust Percy to figure out something was wrong. I wondered how I would explain to him why I was jealous of Jean. I tried constantly to remind myself that he wouldn't fall for her, because I knew he loved me. The guy had gone through Tartarus for me, for heavens sake. But she was so much prettier then me, with her wavy brown hair and grey-blue eyes.

Percy and me were now walking out of school when his phone started ringing. Leo had made him a phone that wouldn't attract monsters, and he used that instead of a regular phone. Percy picked up the phone, signaled for me to hold on and had a worried expression on his face. He started protesting saying "no mom, I cant just leave" then wistfully saying " ok bye, stay safe".

I quizzically asked him "what happened?" He said that his mom had got a notice from Chiron that Percy was supposed to come to camp and live there instead of with his mom because there was a job that Percy had to do since there was a major shortage of employees for that particular job. "That seems like a pretty weird reason" I said. Percy said " yeah, I guess."

I smiled and said, well, nothing could be better for us, we both are living at camp and going to the same school!"

He grinned and said "yup, this is certainly going to be FUN!"