Fluff?

SUMMARY: taking care of sick brett (poor baby :(( ===================================

===================================

You weren't sure how he had gotten sick, but now you're poor, poor boyfriend was sick at home, bundled up underneath all the blankets that you could find.

It was after a mission, you were guessing whoever he interacted with had something, but boy, Brett had caught a bad cold.

"Here you go baby," You say quietly, placing down a tray of chicken noodle soup on the bedside table, and looking over at your half-asleep boyfriend.

"Thanks." He rubs his eyes and sits up, still waking up fully from his nap.

You bite your lip, you weren't super great at taking care of sick people, only having to do so when taking care of yourself, but you wanted to really try to, for Brett, he deserved it.

"Are you going into work?" He asks, his voice soft, and a bit strained from the amount of coughing he's been doing.

"Nah, I called out." You sit on the edge of the bed, "I wanted to make sure I was here incase you needed me. Reagan said it was fine honey, I'm not leaving until you're all better."

"Oh. You... You didn't have to do that." He says, almost whispering.

You frown, "Brett, I love you, and I'm going to take care of you when you're sick. Now if you don't want me to be here-""No, I do, I promise I do babe, I'm just, not used to it."

"Oh Brett." You crawl onto the bed next to him, wrapping your arms around his chest, "I'm sorry."

"It's not you, I'm just not used to people taking care of me, it's weird." He lays his head on yours, "You're going to get sick too."

"It's a risk I'll take." You murmur, pressing him closer to you.

After a minute you feel him fall back asleep, his breath evening out.

You had never met Brett's parents, and only through word of mouth from him or Reagan, had you learned that his parents were absolute shit, and never nurtured or cared for him, which made your blood boil. You promised yourself that no matter what, you'd always do your best to show Brett how much you loved him.

Word count: 377