SMUT MALE

Summary: Idfk====================================

Summary: Idfk
====================================

You were in pure bliss as you gaze up at the man who's currently whimpering and rocking against you, his movements almost hypnotic. His hair falls in front of his eyes and you chuckle, shifting him in your lap so you can move the hair.

"You're doing so well baby." You coo, pressing kisses to his cheeks as you go to wrap your hand around him. "You're making me feel so good."

He lets out a small cry, arching himself into you, and into your hand, his speech slurring "Oh God [Y/n], I'm so close. I'm sosososososo close."

Your movements go faster as your free hand cups his cheek, making him look at you, his eyes reflecting yours.

God fucking damn, he's a work of art.

"Go ahead baby boy," You whisper, pursing your lips into a smile, "Be a good boy and come for me okay?"

He's so drunk on the feeling of your all around him that he can only nod and sniffle as you could see his eyes glisten with tears.

It only takes a minute of you touching him and him riding you like this was the last time you two would be fuck, that he finally arches his back and with a loud cry, you finally cum, coating both of your stomachs.

"That's my good boy Brett," You kiss up to his cheek, before pressing your lips next to his ear, "Who's my good boy?"

It was so quiet that you could barely hear him, but you could hear the smallest whimper.

"I am, I'm your good boy."

"That's right~"

Word count: 273