Chapter 1

Misaki pov

I was sleeping peacefully until I heard Mizuki yelling at me.

"MISAKI!" Mizuki yelled.

I immediately got up, changed out of my pajamas and into my work clothes.

After getting dressed, I went into the kitchen and started to make breakfast for my step family.

"MISAKI!" Sumi yelled.

"I'm coming" I say while cooking.

But right when I was getting close to getting done making their breakfast trays, I heard my step mother yelling for me.

"MISAKI" Akari yelled.

"I'm coming" I say while picking up the trays.

I put one on my head and carried the other two in my hands.

After serving breakfast for my step family for years, I was able to balance a tray on my head without any problems.

After I made it up the stairs, I walked into Mizuki's bedroom.

"Good morning Mizuki" I say.

"Finally you're here, take those pile of clothes and wash them" Mizuki commanded while pointing to the pile of clothes.

"Yes Mizuki" I say while taking the clothes.

After I walked out of Mizuki's room, I headed to Sumi's bedroom.

"Good morning Sumi" I say.

"Be faster next time, now take those pile of clothes and make sure their real clean" Sumi commanded while pointing to his pile of clothes.

"Yes Sumi" I say while taking his clothes.

After I walked out of Sumi's room, I headed to my step mother's bedroom.

"Good morning step mother" I say.

"Finally you're here, take those clothes and wash them before you head to work" Akari commanded while pointing at her huge pile of clothes on the floor.

"Yes step mother" I say while taking the clothes.

I had both Mizuki and Sumi's laundry baskets in my arms while my step mother's bag of clothes were on my head.

So after I walked down the steps, I headed to the laundry room and started to wash all my step mother and step brothers clothes.

But before I could get started, I heard Mizuki screaming.

I hurried backup the stairs and saw Mizuki run out of his bedroom still screaming.

"MOTHER MOTHER!" Mizuki yelled.

Then he looked at me with a glare.

"You did it, you did it on purpose" Mizuki accused while pointing at me.

"MOTHER MOTHER!" Mizuki yelled while heading to Akari's bedroom.

"Oh, now what did you do?" Sumi asks with a glare.

Then he pushed me out of the way and headed into Akari's bedroom.

After the door closed.

"He did it, he put a mouse under my teacup" Mizuki says in anger.

My eyes widen in horror.

"Oh no, a mouse must've ran under the teacup while I wasn't looking" I say feeling nervous.

"MISAKI!" Akari yelled.

"Coming" I say in hesitation.

Then Mizuki and Sumi walked out of Akari's bedroom with smirks on their faces.

"You're gonna get it" Mizuki says while chuckling.

I walked in with a nervous look on my face.

"Close the door Misaki" says Akari.

After I closed the door, I stood close to the door feeling more nervous then ever.

"Come here Misaki" Akari says in a low tone.

I slowly walked over to Akari while she looked at me with a scary look on her face.

"Oh please step mother I didn't..." I tried to say.

"Silence" Akari commanded.

That made me shut my mouth tight.

"For your punishment, you will have extra chores to do before you go into work" Akari says while glaring at me.

After Akari wrote down all the stuff I had to do before going to work, she handed me the list and their was alot of stuff.

"Now, get to work" Akari commended.

"Yes step mother" I say in a low tone.

After I walked out of Akari's bedroom, I saw Mizuki and Sumi still standing outside at the door.

"You got more chores to do, better get to it" Sumi says while laughing.

"Yeah, servant boy" Mizuki says while laughing.

I felt tears forming in my eyes but I blinked them away and got to work on the stuff Akari wrote down.

~~~~

Narrator pov

After hours of cleaning, Misaki was finally done and just in time because he needed to go to work .

~~~~

Misaki pov

I arrived to work feeling exhausted from all the chores I had to do.

"Hey Misaki" Shinobu says while waving.

"Hey Shinobu" I say while waving back.

"Geez man, we haven't even started working and you already look exhausted, are you ok?" Shinobu asks in concern.

"I'm fine, I'll tell you on lunch break" I say.

"Alright" Shinobu nodded.

Then we got to work.