Chapter 17

Misaki pov

My eyes widen when I saw Akihiko on stage.

"What he doing here?" Shinobu asks while crossing his arms with a glare on his face.

"And what does he have to say that's so important?" Yukina asks while glaring.

"Let's just leave" Mino suggested.

We all nodded.

But when we tried to leave, we saw that their was guards everywhere so we couldn't leave.

"Oh great we can't leave, their guards everywhere" says Kirishima.

"I guess we're stuck here until Akihiko says what he has to say" Takano says in a annoying tone.

"Ugh, cut my ears off" Ritsu says while sighing in anger.

~~~~

Akihiko pov

I saw Misaki and his friends.

They didn't look happy but I needed to apologize to my love and pop the question.

"Hi everyone, thank you for coming now I know you're all wondering why we lied saying that we're a band, well I'm about to answer that question" I say.

"The reason is because I have something I need to say to a very special person, but before I do I want to apologize to him" I continued.

~~~~

Misaki pov

My eyes widen in shock and I felt tears forming in my eyes.

"It's ok Misaki" Shinobu says while wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"The person I'm referring to is Misaki" says Akihiko.

My eyes widen and my friends eyes widen as well.

~~~~

Akihiko pov

"You see what happened was, I accidentally said some mean things to him even though it wasn't towards him but he thought I did, and I tried to apologize to him but he was still mad at me, so I hope doing this will make it up to him" I say.

"Misaki, I just want to say I'm so sorry about what happened that day, every moment I spent with you at the ball was the most magical night I'd ever had and when I made you cry I felt so horrible, but I want you to know that I know you're not like you're step family and speaking of them, their in jail now so you don't have to deal with them anymore, and Misaki...I love you and I can't live without you so please forgive me" I say while tears formed in my eyes.

"And all of you who have been comparing Misaki to his step family, you all should be ashamed of yourselves because you don't know him him I do" I say with a glare.

"Also, Misaki's friends I just want to say that Misaki's really lucky to have you as his friends and I'm glad that you have been their for him when he needed help" I say.

"Again Misaki, I love you and I'm so sorry for what happened so please forgive me" I say with tears forming in my eyes again.

~~~~

Misaki pov

I felt tears forming in my eyes.

"Wow" the others say while smiling.

"Misaki, he really is sorry" Kisa says while smiling.

"What are you waiting for Misaki, go up to him" Shinobu says while grinning.

I hurried to the stage and slowly stepped onto it.

Akihiko looked at me.

"Akihiko, I forgive you and I love you to" I say with tears running down my cheeks.

Akihiko put the microphone down and opened his arms out with a big smile on his face.

I ran into his arms and he spun me around.

Everyone cheered for us.

Akihiko put me down, then got down on one knee while holding a little box in his hand.

"Misaki I love you, will you marry me?" Akihiko asks.

"Yes" I say while crying tears of joy.

After he put the ring on my finger, we kissed which caused everyone to cheer louder.

~~~~

Narrator pov

Fuyuhiko was very pleased that the plan worked and both Hiroki and Nowaki we're happy to meet Misaki and his friends.

Everyone in town stopped comparing Misaki to his horrible step family and Misaki, his friends, Akihiko, and his friends all became friends.

A month went by and Misaki and Akihiko were happily married and they lived happily ever after.

The end

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this story.