Chapter 13

Misaki pov

After a while, I finally stopped running but I was still crying.

"I can't believe he said that about me, I thought he loved me" I thought to myself while crying.

"I was wrong, I should've known that he wouldn't love me because of my step family" I thought sadly.

I needed my friends now, so I hurried to the Cafe.

When I got to the Cafe, I walked inside with a huge  frown on my face.

Then I saw Shinobu.

"Oh hey Misaki, I thought you were off today" Shinobu says while walking up to me.

But then his eyes widen when he got a good look at my face, he could tell that I've been crying.

"Misaki, what's wrong?" Shinobu asks in concern.

I bursted into tears again.

"C'mon Misaki, let's go in the back and talk" Shinobu says while wrapping his arm around my shoulders and leading me to the back.

We went into the back where we keep our uniforms.

I told Shinobu everything.

"He did what?" Shinobu asks in anger.

"Yeah, it was horrible" I say while crying.

"Oh Misaki, I'm so sorry that happened" Shinobu says in sympathy.

"It's not your fault, but it was horrible" I say while sobbing.

"The others should be here now, I'm gonna go get them, wait here" Shinobu says while hurrying to the others.

~~~~

Narrator pov

Shinobu saw the others entering the Cafe.

"Hey guys" Shinobu says while walking over to them.

"Hey Shinobu" everyone says.

But Miyagi noticed that Shinobu didn't look very happy.

"Hey Shinobu, is everything ok?" Miyagi asks in worry.

"You guys, you better come with me" Shinobu says while leading them to the back.

The others were confused, but they followed Shinobu.

~~~~

Misaki pov

I heard Shinobu come back and the others were with him.

All their eyes widen when they saw me.

"Misaki, what's wrong?" Ritsu asks while sitting next to me.

"Misaki, what happened?" Chiaki asks in worry while also sitting next to me.

I felt so upset about what happened, I couldn't tell them the whole story like I did with Shinobu, instead I started crying again.

"You want me to tell them Misaki?" Shinobu asks.

"Yes please" I sobbed.

Shinobu told the others about what happened and after telling them the story.

"Oh my God" Miyagi says in anger.

"It's was awful you guys" I say while sobbing.

"Yeah, I bet it was" Kisa says in sympathy.

"After everything you two have been through, he just ends it just because of your stupid step family" Yuu says in anger.

"And those things he said to you, that was really mean of him" Yukina says while crossing his arms.

"What an idiot" says Takano.

"So after that, you ran away and came here?" Hatori asks.

I nodded while tears rolled down my cheeks.

"I can't believe that he compared me to them just like everyone else does" I say with tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Misaki, you know you're not like them and we know that to right guys" Shinobu says while looking at the others.

They all nodded.

"I know but it doesn't hurt any less" I say while trying to wipe away my tears.

"Here Misaki, dry your eyes off" Yokozawa says while handing me a tissue.

"Thank you Yokozawa" I say while taking the tissue.

"I just can't believe this happened" Mino says while frowning.

"I know, I thought he loved me" I say while wiping my tears with the tissue.

"We know Misaki, we thought so to" Kirishima says in sympathy.

"I should've known that he wouldn't love me because of them" I say sadly.

Both Ritsu and Chiaki placed their hands on my shoulders with sympathy looks on both their faces.

"Misaki, anyone would be lucky to have you" says Ritsu.

"He was gonna be that person, but he blew it" says Chiaki.

"Chiaki's right" Takano nodded.

"You really think so?" I ask while frowning.

"We do Misaki, again were sorry this happened" says Yuu.

"It's not your fault, I just feel heartbroken" I say with tears forming in my eyes.

"If I ever see that Akihiko guy, he's gonna get it" Shinobu says in anger.

"Yeah" Kisa says while nodding in agreement.

"I can't believe he's also the prince" says Hatori.

"Yeah, that's shocking" says Miyagi.

"But anyway, does your step family know that you ran here?" Kirishima asks.

"No, they did see me run off but they don't know where I am" I say.

"Well after that, you probably can't go back because now they know that you did go to the ball even though they forbidden you to" says Yukina.

"Yukina's right, I think it's about time you moved in with me and Miyagi" says Shinobu.

I was about to deny the offer but remembering the drama back home, I decided to take the offer.

"You're right Shinobu" I say while nodding.

"And always remember Misaki that we're all here for you and we love you, right guys" Ritsu says while looking at the others.

They all nodded with soft smiles on their faces.

I finally smiled.

"Thanks guys, you're all the best" I say while smiling.

A/n: No new chapter in Monday due to a busy day I have.

Have an awesome day 👍