𝐀/𝐍

heyo! this is not only my first boy-love, but it's also my first outlined* book! 

i'm pretty much speed writing it so i can pump on chapters back to back before christmas day! 

this is a christmas romance/short story! if you don't celebrate christmas don't feel like you have to read it! 

i really enjoy reading boy loves and have the occasional gender crisis so i thought this would be a great project to try and use everything new i've learned and put it to the test! with that being said, comments are deeply appreciated on this story even if it's just you saying you enjoyed the chapter! 

now, without further a-do, these are the trigger warnings: 

SEXUAL ASSUALT - 

No full-on rape and the moments aren't heavily detailed, still spoken about.

---

LGBTQIA -

Characters, themes, moments, the whole thing is gay, tyvm.

---

Homophobia/Hate Speech - 

This is a theme I thought would suit the story well and add extra "suspense" i'm not going to use it merely for the plot and it'll be more obvious towards the end of the book but the first chapter uses slurs, and so on and so forth.

---

Black Characters/Characters Of Color - 

Yeah. All of my books have characters of colors, which means small things from Black culture are in my books. 

---

NSFW -

There is smut. Like two chapters worth, but still smut. 

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED 

THIS IS A COMPLETELY FICTIONAL BOOK, NOTHING IN THIS BOOK HAS HAPPENED TO MY KNOWLEDGE AND IT IS MY PERSONAL WORK/PROJECT

outlined (book) - an outlined book is a book that pretty much has a written blueprint before it's actually created! (i didn't know what this was when i first heard of it so-)