𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞┊𝐌𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐚 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲!

December 22, 2022

December 22, 2022

Micah took a deep breath before he strutted into the big building, with the promise that Giden would be somewhere within it. He had never been inside of a place like this before, he had heard about shoots through live interviews and pictures but he had never been on one. He was excited, but also nervous that he'd be shunned or told Giden was shooting and too busy to see him. Or maybe they wouldn't even let him in at all. 

Even he was cold and wrapped up in jeans, long johns, a crop-top sweater, a hoodie, a thick coat, his favorite beige earmuffs, and a crotched scarf his mother made for him earlier in the year when it was just as cold out. Micah still managed to be shivering, the heat of the busy-bodies and the heat radiating from the building making his body slowly shake off the cold. 

The boy quietly emerged himself in the hustle and bustle of the lobby, he quickly assumed there had to be another way to get in. Giden had never been huge on crowds unless they were all celebrating him. I presume it goes to show just how arrogant and self-centered he can be. The timid man walked up to the front desk, a woman with long brunette hair and upright pink acrylics sat with her legs crossed as she typed away. 

"Um, excuse me, miss!" Micah said with a soft smile, the woman broke eye contact with her screen finally laying her eyes on Micah with a soft gasp.

"Hey! Sorry, what can I do for you?" She asked with a preppy smirk.

"Uh.. I'm here to see Giden!" The woman completely halted in her actions, looking up at Micah conflicted.

"You're Giden's boyfriend?" She asked. Micah cautiously nodded, he assumed he'd have to have some form of "status" to go in. A friend wasn't going to cut it. He didn't understand why it'd be such an issue.

"Oh. Sorry, he just normally had a trashier taste. You seem to be put together, and generally attractive. It conflicted me. Sorry, he's all the way down the hall on you're right." She responded before Giden nodded, clutching the Mocha cup tightly as he bantered within himself.

"Trashier taste," those very words kept ringing through his head as he walked down the long hallway, before pushing the big doors at the end of the hallway don't the right side open. 

Micah walked in a full-blown shoot, Giden had his shirt off with his hair dripping wet, a pair of plaid Christmas pajamas sat on his hips, and furry white slipper on his feet. He stood in the middle of a white backsplash. There were cameras and flashing lights everywhere. The crew cheered him on and told him how to pose as he strutted his body for the camera. Micah silently slid in, walking over to Roxane and tapping her on the shoulder.

"Oh hey! He'll be done soon hot stuff." Roxane exclaimed, pulling Micah in for a hug. The blonde boy couldn't help but laugh and wrap his arms around her. They had only met yesterday but had quite a bit in common, he could easily tell why Giden grew so close to her. Micah found a seat, setting himself a timer so he wouldn't overdo his break and mess up his daily funds. It was Christmas time after all. The boy looked around, theory taking in the setup. 

Beyond the tons of cameras and people, they were in what looked to be an empty studio apartment. It was open and had one big room split up and of course a bathroom/backstage area. The other room was filled with makeup, hair, and wardrobe, and a small bathroom connected to it. All of the colors were mute but worked so well together. 

"YESS, GET IT GIDS!" Everybody yelled in support of Giden as he chuckled and seemed to be finishing up the shoot. As soon as he was done he promptly put on his big winter jacket and tied up his hair. Giden walked around while rubbing his hands together, chatting with the crew, and looking at the images they had taken. 

"These came out great, Giden!" The main photographer exclaimed as Giden smirked that same cocky smile. He looked as if he was his happiest when he was either looking at professional photos of himself. Well, that was a close second to the way he beamed when he was around Micah. The boy continued to walk around, not paying too much attention to the outskirts where Micah sat. 

"Mills, cmere!" Micah called, knowing that he'd gain his attention. They always called each other by their last names during their games. It normally threw off the other team the first couple of passes. Plus, they often imagined their names combined when they were at their sleepest. 

Giden smiled wide and rushed over, wrapping him in a tight embrace as Micah giggled. Giden always loved to give out bear hugs, mainly when they were in private after not seeing each other too often. It was safe to assume he changed between the three years. Giden had grown much more open to being publicly affectionate. 

"Hey, Micah. I'm so glad you came.." Giden said, letting Micah go just to connect their foreheads, allowing his hand to trail up to Micah's jaw as Micah sat with a gooey smile. His heart was ready to jump out of his chest with excitement. 

"I just came to drop of your mocha! O-Oh, and I had something to ask you." Micah stated as he found himself drowning in the eyes of his long lost lover.

"Thank you What's up?" Giden took the drink from Micah, taking a sip and letting out a food-induced moan. "Incredible." He uttered out as Micah smirked. 

"I was wondering if you'd maybe like to come to my families Christmas! It's the first year I'm hosting, and you're family is.. weird." Micah asked, softly nibbling on his bottom lip before Giden kissed his forehead and pulled him into another huge hug. 

"I'd love to." Giden said, lightly squeezing his lovers hand before stroking his head. Micah felt his excitement bubbling from deep within. 

"Do you maybe, want to go out on a date sometime? Before Christmas, I'd love to see you more personally."  

"I'd love that." Micah replied, Giden's eyes flashing down to Micah's pink lips before he leaned in and kissed his nose. 

"When?" Micah asked, starting to sway back and forth with his arms around Giden's neck. 

"Hmm... tomorrow? If you're not busy that is." 

"That'll work!" Micah replied giddily. 

"I'll pick you up at closing." Giden added, trying to be cautious to not push too far too fast.

"Sounds good."