𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧┊𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐬

"What do you mean, you're going to court? " Roxane questioned through Giden's phone as Giden sighed and continued to jump into his pants

After Giden's phone call to the police due to his sister violating the terms of her restraining order. Lyssa was arrested that same day. She gave birth to her baby girl Delilah, on Christmas. Giden had turned a blind eye until the prompt court date. Still, he was ready. He had been building up a case against her along side his lawyer since he first filed the restraining order. 

"I mean, I'm going to court again."

"Against Lyssa? The crazy bitch is gonna win! She didn't touch you, and no offense, but you want Micah to stand up and say he was sexually assaulted? Her lawyers gonna flip it on you and that's both of our asses!" Roxane sounded appealed, even though she knew the truth, she didn't wish to see her and her best friend crumple down to the bottom.

"Roxane. She's broke, her lawyer won't be good. This is the best time to do this. As long as she's put away for long enough, I gain custody of Delilah then I never have to hear from her again." Giden whispered into his cell phone as he secured his belt on his hips. 

"You know, you got her to put away for Christmas. She gave birth the same day, you don't think your luck will run out? I know that Lyssa assaulted Micah, but the courts only gonna hear that there was a babe and sa. They'll say Micah's the father and leave it there." Roxane sighed, giving one last attempt at convincing the stubborn man.

"Roxane, you don't have to stand by me. I'm going to do what's right regardless." Giden explained, cocking his head back to see his sleeping beauty, sprawled out on the bed, slowly stirring from his dreamland.

"I'm standing by you. I always will, you're the only family I have.. but I would've loved it if you had informed me sooner.. what time is the case?" Roxane asked with a passive sigh.

"In about two hours." Giden said cockily as Roxane scoffed, "I'll be there." Roxane responded before hanging up.

"Mmm.. baby, where are you going?" Micah slurred as he began to roll around his big bed.

"I have to get some documents from my place, I'll come back to pick you up beforehand. Promise." Giden responded before Micah nodded, curling back into himself and drifting away.

---

"Now that you've pledged under God, Mr. Mills, the floor is you and your teams to present you're opening statement." Judge Nalla was spooked as the court sat in a spine-chilling silence. Giden stood, clearing his throat as he locked his eyes with the judges. Micah sitting next to him, joined by his lawyer while Roxane and many other witnesses sat behind them in the stands. 

"Thank you, Judge Nallae. My sister, Ms. Mills, has been verbally and physically abusive to me for the past eight years. Which then drove me to get a restraining order against her, not only for my mental health but also for my career. On December Twenty-Third, my sister found me and started a verbal argument, breaking a said restraining order. I, as well as a group of others Ms. Mills has abused, sit in front of you today to get her to put away." Micah inhaled deeply as Giden sat down after making his claim, their lawyer Harmony standing up to finish it off.

"My client is deeply enraged by what Ms. Mills has done to him, his lover, and his friends throughout these years. She's taken the best years of their life from them and turned them into chaos. Not only is she verbally and physically abusive, but she's also a sexual offender." Harmony paused, looking around at the crowd.

"She has sexually assaulted countless men, claiming if they told the police they'd never get justice. Ms. Mills is simply heartless and deserves to be put away for all that she's done. Beyond her countless offense, she now has a child she only ever neglects. Who would any of you be, let someone so cruel bring down something as innocent as a child." Harmony claimed solemnly, a smirk forming on her face before she quickly switched back to a neutral expression, sitting herself as Lyssa's lawyer, Mrs. Kalva stood.

"You may begin you're opening statement Mrs. Kalva."

"Thank you. My client has simply been cast the wrong image, she's never done anything to any of these people unprovoked. She told Mr. Mills to get a restraining order so that she wouldn't have to go through the process of it all. She was on a date, with the father of her baby at olive Garden when Mr. Mills spotted her. He came up to her and began yelling at her, claiming he wanted to come back into her and her babies' lives. Lyssa said no, due to all of the abuse Mr. Mills has put her through. Mr. Mills got mad and began to yell at my poor client. After this event, his lover, Mr. Anderson, left him alone at the restaurant. He found himself in a fit of rage and decided that he'd be so spiteful and immature. To the extent in which he'd bring us all to court." Mrs. Kalva accused before she promptly sat back down. Ms. Mills has a straight face, she looked as if she couldn't manage to care less.

The trial continued like this for a while, questions being shoot back and forth as the full truth spilled from the side of the plaintiff.

"As for the sexual assault charges?" The judge questioned as Kalva scoffed.

"Never happened. All of these men are bust taller and stronger than her, they'd simply push her off if they didn't want it." 

"Mhm. Mr. Anderson, tell us about Ms. Mills' sexual assault." Micah rose, as he grew nervous.

"Your honor, she.. she took advantage of me on many occasions. She would often grope and grab my crotch whenever she could. Playfully, seriously, in front of our friends, in her room late at ni-" Micah was quickly cut off by the Judge.

"So you two were friends?" 

"Correct, I only ever wanted to be friends with her. I told her this on multiple occasions before any of this happened. She refused to listen, I had records of our conversations and all."

"Play them," Micah pulled out his old phone from his high school years. Placing it on the table and playing a recording of one of their phone calls from years ago.

"Micah..!~ Come on, you know you wanna fuck me." A younger-sounding Lyssa exclaimed from the phone.

"L-Lyssa. I'm truly not interested." Micah tried to explain as Lyssa giggled in the call's background. Ms. Mills looked mortified, tears swelling in her eyes as she listened to the phone call she knew all too well. 

"Micah! Just come over!~"

"Last time you said that you forced yourself on me, Lyssa."

"All I did was kiss you, and touch that big cock of yours..!" Young Lyssa trailed off, obviously intoxicated. Micah looked towards the ground, trying not to relieve the memories that horrid women caused. 

"I don't need to hear anymore. The defendant has been proven guilty. Her past charges of abuse have verified the truth in Mr. Mills and Mr. Anderson's words. She'll be charged with multiple accounts of sexual assault, breaking a safety order, and both verbal and physical abuse. Meeting adjourned."

--

--

a/n

hiii!!! I hope you enjoyed it!