𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐏𝟏┊ 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭

TW: BXB, Sexual Harassment, Homophobia, Sexual Acts, Screaming

December, 20th 2019

-----

Stacy's Brother By Mad Tsui

↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

----

So close to Christmas, yet so far. The snow sprinkled from the sky and fell upon the lively town of Boulder, Colorado. A young teenage boy repositioned himself on his closest friend's bed as she leaned across him, arching her back seductively. Waiting for the blonde boy's eyes to darken, for his intent to change, for him to catch a hint he did not want to catch. Just friends, that's all the boy wanted out of her, but the entire school thought differently. They were meant to be, no matter what the boy thought. No matter how many times he hinted towards not wanting her, they didn't catch on. Even with the way his eyes locked upon her big brother.

"Lyssa, do you mind if I go to the bathroom quickly?" The boy blurted out as he placed his hands on the cheerleader's waist, removing her from his lap. Not realizing the storm of butterflies and the wave of emotion that he caused with one simple notion. 

"O-Oh! Yeah, of course, get ready for me, Micah." Lyssa's eyes scanned all the way up his body, from his white socks, baggy green cargo pants, tight white tank top, even the way his skin seemed to gleam in all of its deep melanin glory. Even his short bleached hair made her feel things unimaginable.

"Lyssa.. I-I, I don't want to."

"Micah! I've told you over and over again, you're not gonna hurt me! I know that's the real reason! Plusss, if you don't the entire school will think you're a f**** baby!" Lyssa exclaimed as Micah's fists began to curl into themselves, Lyssa didn't understand that slurs aren't meant to be said.

Micah didn't know how to correct her, she thought they were dating. After all, she was just a sophomore in High School... Coming from a religious family as well. Everyone in her family was openly homophobic to any and everyone they suspected to be gay, a big chunk of their friend group was as well.

Micah was always too scared to come out. Scared he'd lose everyone, even if they were fake.

"Sure, Lyssa." Micah commented politely, as he leaped towards her bedroom door, twisting the silver doorknob and pushing open the door as his lungs filled with air. The boy glanced around the small long hallway, carpet on the floor, a wooden railing leading into their extravagant living room. The bland cream walls filled with windows and happy family photos. Each door seemed to look the exact same, white wooden frame, with a white wooden door and a perfect shiny doorknob.

Micah leaned on one of the doors in the hallway, catching his breath as he ran his hands through his hair finally relaxing before the door he leaned on that he knew the contents of all too well opened, a veiny hand pulling him into the dimly lit closet.