𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞┊𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡

December 24th, 2022

December 24th, 2022

"Roxane, I don't know what to do! I love him.. I love him so much. But my sister, she can't take care of a child. I can't do that to my niece." Giden groaned to Roxane, tear stains still fresh on his cheek as he laid on her bougie chaise couch in the midst of her living space. 

"Giden, maybe you should focus on the living person that you're hurting?" Roxane responded, filing her nails unbothered by her unraveling best friend. 

"Roxane. She's at least in her third trimester, you should've seen her.. I don't even know who the dad is." 

"Honestly, you can't get custody of the child until both parents show that they are abusive in one way or another. You claim, as a man, will not get you custody of a child that is not genetically yours. If you want to lose that boy and wait for Lyssa to fuck up, be my guest. But you know what Lyssa will do, she'll use the fact that you care against you." Roxane sighed, putting her nail file down and focusing on her emotional best friend.

"I know, I know. But I'm worried, and I'm scared. I just found Micah again, I don't want to lose him. It's scary, Roxane." 

"I understand that, trust me. But you need to decide, and you need to decide now." 

"Why now?" Giden questioned, sniffling and rolling onto his side, facing Roxane. 

"Because it's Christmas Eve, your next shoot is tomorrow, then we're off into the New Year." 

"Fuck. Micah's having a party on Christmas.."

"Are you going?" 

"I don't know, Roxane." Giden knew that the court date would be fairly soon, he knew that there was nothing he could do about Lyssa until then. But, eh also didn't know how everything he had down effected the love of his life. 

--

"Momma.. I just don't understand! I thought he'd tell her he choose me. At that very moment.. he pulled me in and tried to take make me feel better while talking to her. I don't even know how she found us." Micah complained, holding onto his mother as she stroked his hair.

"It'll be okay, Micah. I'm sure he'll figure it out. You're both growing and learning, it's not fair to you. What she did isn't fair, but if he prefers her over you then that's that." Ms. Anderson calmly reminded her son. She was worried about her son, he seemed to be a heartbroken senior all over again. Even though his huge family flew all the way to New York to be with him during Christmas. 

Yet, his Christmas spirit was crushed. The café was closed for the next few days, and all Micah had to do was spend time with his family but he wasn't fit to do it. He'd keep it together for his youngest siblings but as soon as they left he was a mess in the midst of his living room. 

His home was fairly large and since he had at least 5 siblings a pair of them had to pair up. But, with him living in New York, with the few he had it was worth it. It was the same place he had moved into and slowly furnished into how beautiful it was to this day. It was beautiful, it was very similar to the layout and scheme of the café. 

With beige walls, wooden floors, and white furry rugs, it was spacious but at the same time, it happened to be cluttered in an organized away-at least it was organized to Micah. He knew where everything was and felt as if he could light a candle and relax at night in its current state, while his mom thought he needed to clean the whole thing from head to toe. He had at least five bedrooms, even if some we're small, and refurnished studies, closets, and many other things he lucked out with in his apartment.

The boy was distraught, walking around like a shell of himself. He didn't know how to go about everything he was feeling, he jus knew that apart of him felt empty and lied to. Maybe it had all been a setup? 

----

very short chapter! i hope this was enjoyable non the less, i hope you've enjoyed the series so far.. there's only about two chapters left!! 

oh yeah! would you guys like a bonus smut chapter??? 

lmk!!