Author's Note

Hello! Welcome to this randomly written out story by me, Splyzug.

Before we move along with the story, I'd like to point out a few very important things to tell you guys.

PLEASE DON'T BE WEIRD.

What I mean by being weird is by simping way too hard on a certain character. No, I'm not judging on what characters you like, but sometimes, when I go through the Fanfics of other people, boy am I surprised to see the comment section is filled with, Mature Idolizations.

I want this particular story to be friendly to all ages. You can simp a bit, but please take extra caution on your language. Please. For the kids.

Oh, what I mean kids are twelve and up, so if you under that, kindly turn off your phone, and finish your homework. It ain't finna finish itself. Except it's the holiday season. Go ahead.

Also also, there will be curses and harsh languages, very dark jokes cuz to hell with it, and lemon.

There will be certain chapters where it will contain lemons. It won't affect the story much, so if you don't like the chapter, you can skip it entirely and won't miss out. I will mark the chapters clearly, and being weird will be allowed there.

Finally, there will be lore that I made up on my own based on what I imagine will happen in Genshin. Not everything here will be lore accurate, its just for laughs. Including the lemon.

And SPOILER ALERT. If you never played nor watched Genshin Impact. There is a possibility your experience playing the main game be ruined by this low quality story.

Aight, with that out of the way, les get right to it.

Happy Reading!
Splyzug.