II. Humble Start

You woke up for the second time today. A reoccurring phenomenon apparently, and you hate it.

You were inside a hut, presumably owned by the Hilichurls you met earlier.

"Hey guys," You mutter, rising up from the bed. The hilichurl who spoke english earlier was startled, but seemed relieved.

"Ah! Human made me scared!" He replied. "Absi thought you were gone!"

You grinned at that, as you reached for my pocket. The contents are still there, just as you've prepared it. You pulled out the Isekai Survival Guide and skimmed through the first page. "So, your name is Absi?"

"Yes, Absi is my name. Who you?" Absi asked. "You one of Lady Musk's friend?"

You tilted your head. You vaguely recognize that name, let alone be her friend. "Musk? Who is that?"

It's Absi's turn to tilt his head. "You not friends of Lady Musk? But... You human who speak with Hilichurl!"

'Oh, he's talking about Ella Musk!' You now remembered the strange kid who shows up from time to time in your daily's. Always screaming about Hilichurlian and Hilichurl related things.

Then again, that begs the question; If he only mentions you and Musk as the ONLY humans who can talk to HIlichurls, HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU SPEAK HILICHURLIAN WTF?!

"Interesting," You said, still reading the guide for instructions on surviving in this world. "Does she come here often? I would like to meet her."

Absi shakes his head. "No, she no come here for a while. So who you?"

"Ah, sorry. I'm..." 'Shit, should I use my real name? The guide says its best to hide it for now... screw it.' "... Aruku. Sora Aruku."

You can feel your face grimace as Absi tilted his head even more. "Weird name," Well, until he lit up. "But Absi likes it!"

You let loose a sigh of relief. Well, that's your identity taken care of for now. "Thank you, Absi. That means so much."

"You're welcome!" He then stood up. "Absi go get food for Aruku, yes?"

"Ah, thanks." Absi then left you in the hut, alone.

Well, with that taken care of, you began to plan on your next move. Leave the current safety of the Hilichurls and set to Mondstadt? That would be the best course of action, but you don't know what time it is right now. Have Diluc been born yet? Have Crepus died? Have Varka gone on his expedition? Hell, has the cataclysm happened?

It has, evident of the existence of Ella Musk, but still. Better to be precise on what year it currently is, so that you can adapt to the lore correctly and without suspicion. Not to mention you don't have a vis-

OH I DON'T HAVE A VISION-

Look around, 'Sora'. Pfft.

You did as told and whaddaya know? A shiny teal-colored crystal ball is on the side of your hip, attached to your belt. 'Anemo. Barbatos, really?'

Just go with it, will you? Took me enough convincing and a litre of wine.

You didn't mind much, as any vision will have to suffice for you in Teyvat. You left it as is attached on your hip and continued to plan out the days ahead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks again for your help, Absi. I will visit you guys real soon!" You bid farewell to your primal compatriots after spending the night with them.