III. Visions and Swords

It's one clear morning, and the clock strikes seven.

You woke up in a daze, your body begging for you to return to your comatose state, but you insist.

"I'll have to start working early if I wanna get anything done here..." You put up an attempt to motivate yourself as you stretch your body like you always do every morning. The cracks feel amazing, and it helps you to start the day.

One quick trip to the bathroom and you feel fresh, just like new. You peered outward from your window and the sun has risen up, giving off it's warm rays of heat in the coldness of the winds.

"I guess Mondstadt is similar to home in the autumn, except this is summer, apparently. And it will always be summer. Thank god." You said to no one as you closed the windows back and went downstairs for breakfast.

In the dining room sat Crepus, reading his reports as he sips his tea. "Morning, Sora. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, actually. I slept like a baby." You replied, sitting down in front of Crepus, like you did last night.

"Would you like tea, Sora?" Adelinde asked from aside.

"Tea would be excellent, thanks."

Adelinde nodded and poured a warm cup of the hot beverage. "Here you go, and here's butter-sugar toast to go with it."

"Splendid. Thanks."

"You're always welcome, Sora." She then left the both of us alone.

The bread was perfect. It was basically melting in your mouth as you chewed on it, the butter and the sugar blended perfectly in your mouth.

For the tea, it was enough for you to savour the taste of the toast. Very nice.

"Sora," Crepus looked up from his reports. "Do you happen to know someone named Alice?"

You thought for a second. "Alice the Wizard, sir?"

"Yes, that's the one."

"I do infact, her name keeps showing up. Why?"

Crepus handed you his report, which turns out to be a disguised mail. "Well she's asking for you. It depends on whether you'd go or not, I'll arrange something up."

You read the letter, not questioning the fact that you can read the Teyvat Script. It speaks of a wanting to meet you specifically, other than meeting Crepus. "How does she know that I exist?"

"No clue. This arrived last night, inside a report on the trading convoy I sent to Liyue."

You gave back the report to Crepus. "Well if she asks for it, let's go to her."

He takes a sip of his tea. "I don't know, Sora. The fact that she knows you is enough to alert me. This could be dangerous."

You let go a breath. "When is she expecting?"

"Within the week or so."

"Here?"

"She would love to."

"Well, let's welcome her. I have a good feeling about this."

"Well I don't. But your call."

"And I'm calling it." You took a long sip of your tea. "I'm also calling it for the Knights of Favonius. Can I meet them?"

Crepus raises an eyebrow. "Of course, but what for?"

You rested your head on your hand. "To become one of them, if possible."

"Easy, lad." Crepus fixed his posture. "You don't even know how to control your vision yet. Let alone hold a sword."

You smiled. "Then can you teach me, Mr. Ragnvindr?"