7. The Bride

She dropped me everyday from then and we talked about a lot of things. That she recently quit her job, she hated that old woman too and I told her she was good in red. I didn't have classes for a few months due to holidays and we both decided to go to a mall.

I bet it was that old lady... Or Suresh I don't know, but the scooter was punctured. I suggested that we drop the plan but she said we'll go on the metro instead.

She wore red that day too. I don't know if I was the one that felt this way but we felt the tension between us. I needed to touch her for even small conversations and she kept sliding my hair behind my ear. It was pretty romantic.

"You know. My parents have come here." She started.

"Oh no. What do we do about our affair?" I gasped and laughed. She laughed with me.

We gossiped the whole way about our neighbours and shared about her crushes. She barely had any crushes it seems, but she had someone. I mentioned Shwetha, my strict class representative crush and I should say, she was possessive.

We stepped down the metro and walked a few steps. We were quiet for a bit and she hesitated for a bit and then she went towards the restroom.
"I'm- going on, do you want to... Pee?" she asked me. Her wound was red but her other cheek was red too.

I chuckled. "Are you blushing?"
"N-no!" she said.

"You go. I'll wait outside." I said and she was so fast at replying "I'm not leaving you outside you can come and wait inside. I'm saying this as an older person".

Geez.

I went inside and checked my hair in the mirror. And then I heard the sound of the flush and she came outside. She washed her hands and I looked at the wound.

"The wound... It is healing." I said as I touched her cheek.

"Of course, you kissed me." she said and her smile disappeared. She was trying not to look at my lips but she was wavering. So was I.

I stood in my heels again and went for her face. Her lips this time. She closed her eyes and came closer but went back yelling a soft "no".

It was awkward for a moment.

We both pretended like it didn't just happen and stared at ourselves in the mirror.

I could tell her eyes were looking at me through the mirror. I saw her breathing get bigger and bigger as she saw me. I didn't believe her this time. I just stood there in disappointment and sadness. She very fastly turned towards me with her eyes closed, bent and kissed me hard. We were.... agressively making out. She walked towards me while kissing and I moved back and back till I hit the wall.

She put her hand in my face and slid away the hair that was blocking my face as she was kissing. She then put her other hand in my waist and dragged me towards one of those bathrooms.
And for a second we stopped. There was pure regret in both of our eyes but I wasn't going to not kiss her for some regret. But it looked like she didn't feel the same.

She turned back and held the door of the knob heavily breathing. Just when I thought she was going to open it, she shut it tightly and locked it.

She was sweating like hell but me too. She closed the closet and sat on it. She put her finger in my belt and pulled me in and I sat on her lap. And we made out. This rule following tall obedient woman kissed me like an animal.

And we heard someone opening the door of the restroom. So we stopped and made sure we made no noise. She had tears flowing from her eyes and I couldn't tell if it was love, hate or regret. I was in her lap looking at the love of my life in a close angle no one has ever seen before. I just laid my head on her chest and she hugged me.