Visions

(Y/n)s pov:

I looked around, "Aang, Sokka, Katara! Anyone" I yelled walking on a mangrove root. "(Y/n)~" a voice called out, I ran towards the voice. It was familiar but I couldn't quite place it.

"(Y/n) come back, you loved it in the palace" the voice said. A figure of a little girl stood a few meters in front of me. I recognised it now; it was Azulas, the voice that tormented me all my childhood. I turned away from her.

"(Y/n), weren't we friends, what happened?" A young Zuko said now in front of me. I screamed and stepped back tripping on a root.

"(Y/n), why did you leave!" A young Ty-lee yelled standing above me. "Did you never love us?!?" A young Mei yelled hovering right above my face.

"NO NO GO AWAY" I screamed sending fire balls towards her. I opened my eyes breathing fast. Nothing was there. I stood up and brushed myself off. I was just seeing things nothing, to worry about. "It's fine, everything is fine" I panted in slight panic.

"Did you forget about us" I voice that truely scared me to my core said. My hands started to shake, tears welled in my eyes.

"(Y/n), do you not care about us" I turned around slowly, hoping and praying that I was wrong. But alas there they sat. My mother and father in their white funeral robes. Tears flowed from my eyes, deep streams flowed from my eyes.

"YOUR NOT REAL" I yelled sending fire balls at them. "You can't escape us" the whisper of my mothers voice said in my ear. I screamed curling up into a ball. Before I knew what was happening Sokka, Katara and Aang crashed into me.

"What do you guys think your doing! I've been looking all over for you!" he yelled jumping up and putting his hands on his hips. I looked around confused, my face was streaked with tears still. I wasn't exactly sure what happened.

"Well I've been wondering around looking for you!" Katara yelled back. I caught my breath processing what was happening.

"(Y/n) are you ok, have you been crying?" Aang asked crouching next to me. "No no I'm fine, swamp mist" I blurted out quickly as Katara and Sokka turned to look at us as well.

"I was chasing after this girl" Aang said lifting both of us up with his air bending. Katara tilted her head. "What girl" she asked, as Aang helped her up as well. I dusted off my clothes and wiped the tear streaks off my face.

"I heard some laughing then I saw some girl on a fancy dress" Aang said scratching his head. "Well there must be a tea party here and we just didn't get our invitations" Sokka huffed, rolling his eyes.

"I thought I saw mum" Katara said looking down at the vine below us. Sokka's eyes softened.

"Look, we were all just scared and hungry and our minds were playing tricks on us, that's why we all saw things out here" Sokka said waving his arms around. "You saw something too" Katara asked stepping towards her brother. My visions came to mind. All things I didn't want to remember...

"I thought I saw Yue, but that doesn't prove anything, look I think about her all the time and you saw mum someone you miss a lot" Sokka said taking a breath in at the name Yue. I wasn't exactly sure who that was but Sokka must care about her a lot to get that reaction out of him.

"(Y/n) who did you see, you looked like you were crying when we tumbled into you" Katara asked turning to me.

I sucked my breath in. "I saw, I saw something I haven't stopped thinking about since I left home" I said looking away from the others. My hand was in fist, my nails dug into my palm as I tried to stop my tears.

"See" Sokka said putting his hand on my shoulder. "What about me, I didn't know the girl I saw and all our visions led us right here" Aang said looking at the swamp around us.

"Ok so, where's here, the middle of the swamp?" Katara asked outstretching her arms. I looked around as well. It seemed the same as the as all the rest of the swamp, except for a great tree that went up into the canopy.

"Yeah the centre, it's the heart of the swamp" Aang said looking up at the giant mangrove. "It's been calling us here, I knew it" Aang said with a smile, I nodded. The erie feeling had lifted slightly.

"It's just a tree, it can't call anyone, for the last time there's nothing after us and there's nothing magical happening here" Sokka said as a monster rose from the water. We screamed huddling together as this great mass of vines lunged one of its arms at us.

We scattered, Aang got launched away as Sokka tried desperately hacking at the vines. Katara rode the water slicing into the great beast. I stood there dumbly not knowing how to help except throwing my knife at the thing. It sank into the vines but didn't seem to make a difference as vines just recovered it.

All I did was successfully loose my knife. Katara sent a wave towards the creature before Aang, Katara and I got punched by the vines. Aang and katara pushed towards, freeing Sokka and blowing a hole through the beast.

It simply reformed as I pulled Sokka up. Aang was soon relaunched into the water. Katara sliced the beast over and over revealing a figure.

"There's someone in there, he's bending the vines!" I yelled pointing to the figure as it desperately tried to reform. Katara sent one final water blade slicing the vines clean in half as Aang jumped back into the fray.

"Why did you call us here if you just wanted to kill us" he asked standing in front of the three of us. "Wait! I didn't call you here" an old man said emerging from the vines.