-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿-

Sam took a deep breath knowing it was time to check on the prisoner again he shuddered as he looked at the cameras seeing the giant figure shuffling around probably trying to get as comfortable as possible in his giant obsidian cell. Sam left his office still quite terrified.

Sam entered the enormous cell made of obsidian glancing around before his eyes fell on a figure, The figure of the prisoner who was the supposed tyrant. Sam slowly walked closer as he felt his heart pounding and sweat dripping down his forehead, He stopped and stood still infront of the prisoner not wanting to speak.

"Hey Sam~" The very much taller man spoke with a raspy voice clearly unused "Be quiet D-Dream..." Sam replied his nervousness growing by the second, Sam quickly shook his head and ran behind the giant prisoner, Sam checked out the chains locked on the giants arms and legs he gave a weak smile as he saw the chains were secure he walked back to the front of the prisoner.

Sam looked up seeing dull green eyes and a loose muzzle "Dream stopped trying to remove the goddamn muzzle." Sam growled but Dream just smirked looking into the wardens eyes, Sam instantly tensed up he couldn't take that sinister smile it was creepy to say the least...

"Aww why Sammy~" Dream replied chuckling after "Quackity is coming soon I'm not letting another thing happen again." Sam mumbled but Dream faintly understood still and rolled his eyes in the mention of Quackity.

———

"Hey Dream-" Quackity said as he stood on a platform near the giants face "You see this scar on my eye...The one Techno gave." Quackity looked up being met with the giants eyes he would be lying if he said he wasn't a little terrified, Dream didn't respond he just bared his teeth.

"Well how about we make one for you aswell~?" Quackity said a slightly crazed look washed over his face as Dream snarled in response, Quackity walked closer to the prisoner making sure he won't accidentally fall off the edge of the platform while holding a sword in his hand, Quackity smirked.

But before Quackity could swipe the sword to attack he was met with a giant maw opening and heading towards him, He dodge on time and manage to get away while still being on the platform but a wound was made on the side of his stomach from the sharp canines of the prisoner.

Sam rushed to lower the platform and aid the duck, While Sam was bandaging Quackity the ravenette looked up seeing a smirk on the giants face not a normal one but one that had a malicious intent something that was definitely not just a scratch on the side of a stomach.

After that Sam and Quackity planned on making a giant muzzle for the prisoner once making the muzzle the easy part was done and it was time for the hard part...putting it on the giant, It took them days to put it on without struggle from the prisoner and least to say the giant wasn't at all pleased when they did it successfully.

———

Sam huffed after fixing the muzzle on Dream then climbed down the giant making his way to the exit of the boiling hot cell, "Sam you're leaving already~?" The prisoner asked with a smirk still on his face. Sam just shook his head and speed-walked to the exit.

Soon enough Quackity came and did everything he can to make Dream feel as much pain as possible but due to the fact the prisoner was a giant the duck couldn't do much so after that he stomped to Sam's office.

Quackity barged in ranting about how annoying it was to do so little damage to the tyrant and how it would be almost impossible to get the revival book, Until he got an idea the idea was evil, malicious and probably not the greatest but if it brought Dream pain then Quackity would do it and he maybe even consider bringing Techno in the torturing aswell.