-𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗽 𝗼𝗳 𝗙𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗵-

Requested By:@Annan051

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

"GET HIM!" Sapnap blurted out as he and the rest of the hunter's proceeded to chase the masked man. The blond laughed as the rising adrenaline pumped him up, As he became more determined to win.

His steps were loud as he swiftly dodged the trees of the forest, Soon the screams of the others were fading away and the hunted was gathering supplies in a quick pace. Dream crafted an pickaxe and immediately dug to the ground, He stabbed his pickaxe through the stone.

He climbed back out of the hole and crafted stone tools, The blond wasted no time and snatched his crafting table from the ground and rapidly ran farther. During running he seized his sword and slashed them at the animals he ran across.

He came across a nether portal which was missing around two obsidian, Dream grinned as he opened the chest next to the portal as his hands reached for the obsidian in the chest, He held three peices of obsidian stashing one of them away. He snickered as he tossed the gapple in the air and catched it once again in his hand.

With luck on his side, A flint and steel was also placed in the chest with bits and peices of gold nuggets. The masked man took out both items and fixed the portal, Once the obsidian was placed he lit it up using the flint and steel. A whirling sound was heard as a purple glow encompassed the portal, For a moment he stared at the swirling portal with a menacing grin before quickly entering.

He ended up in a warped forest, He abruptly stopped all movement to scan his surroundings. Once he was in the clear the man collected more wood from the trees and mined some nether gold.

He traversed across the nether as he observed his surroundings, Hoping the hunter's weren't on their way finding him. I'm the distance his eyes fell on a nether fortress, He let out a triumphant sound and made his way there, As he walked towards the structure he entered one of the plain nether biomes with simple netherrack. A screeching sound was heard as the blind turned his head seeing a ghast.

He quickly drew out his sword and retaliated the fireball, With a scream of pain the ghast bursted to ash as the tear fell into a pit of lava. Dream snickered as he continued going to the fortress.

———

"Bad, Catch!" Sapnap said as he tossed an iron sword to the other hunter, Whom caught it with a cheery grin. "Is Ant still getting supplies?" Bad asked as he stared at the rest if the hunter's. "Yea." A voice chimed in which belonged to none other than Sam.

The hunter's continued mining until an achievement made their eyes go wide.

[Dream has made the advancement [We Need To Go Deeper]

The hunter's wordlessly grabbed all their items and left the cave, "That way." George pointed after checking the compass. They all began sprinting to the direction which the brunette pointed to.

———

The cracking sounds of a flame could be heard as the masked mad fought the blaze's for their  glowing rods, Each hit with his axe the blazers would let out a breath followed by a metallic clunk. Another fire ball was shot his way as he evaded the fire ball and swung his axe once more, As his weapon came into contact with the mob, Ashy flames emitted as it dropped a few blaze rod's.

The blond did the same fighting of the rest of the blazes as he finished them off and ended up with 15 blazerods—Pretty decent in his opinion—A mutual face was kept when he saw the hunter's gaining the achievement of entering the nether aswell. He huffed in annoyance as he jumped to the edge of the nether fortress, Landing on the nether rack. From the distance he could see a crimson forest, Pulling out his gold ingots, He ran towards the forest before the hunter's caught up.

For a brief moment, Dream stood still to place a on a golden helmet which he had made earlier. With each piglin he passed not a single one attacked him, Which was pretty amusing to think a little bit of gold and all hostility from them would dissappear.

Dream baited a few piglin's to plummet to the hole he dug out, Around 4 of them got and and Dream threw a bunch more gold in to trade with them. His eyes scanned the area spotting a few more nether gold and going over to mine it up.

He pulled out an iron pickaxe as he mined up the bits of gold. He continued to constantly gather up more peices to trade it with the piglin's, An object caught his eye as he ran towards it. "Enderpearl!" The masked man exclaimed in his thoughts, Quickly snatching the aqua colored orb.

Crack

The blonds head whipped to a certain direction he heard a noise. He espied a white peice of fabric from the corner of his eye and instantly pulled out his weapons, With one last glance at the hole filled with piglin trades he broke one block to free the mobs from their 'jail'.

He rapidly left as he heard the hunter's scream words like 'Catch him!' Or 'Don't let him get away!', The blond felt arrows being whizzed near him and to his dismay landed right next to him. He scoffed as he ran further hearing more demands for him to stop and simply give in, But what's the fun in that?

"OH DREAM!" He heard Sapnap holler. The hunted rolled his eyes under his mask as he turned a corner, He heard the other hunter's screaming as he ran to the open nether biome. Ghast's shot their fireballs attempting to hit the blond but they seemed to either miss or the masked man ran away.

Piglins mindlessly watched not seeming to care, Dream reached the edge of a cliff. He grumbled in annoyance as he scanned his inventory for any possible item to help him escape, He realized he had enough enderpearl's for the portal if it had no eyes, So when he heard the footsteps behind him he grinned whilst looking at the five hunter's infront of him.

"Cmon just give up alreadyyyy." Sapnap tried sounding whiny to annoy the blond. Yet all he recieved was a scoff, In an uncomfortable silence all hunter's had the 'bright' idea of rushing towards the masked man, Yet it ended with all of them bumping into eachother and falling at the ground.

Dream wheezed as all of them looked up at him, "Bye, Bye!" Dream said in a mocking voice as he freely leaped down to the pit of burning lava.

Time seemed to slow as Dream smirked holding the pearl in his hand, He distantly heard groans of annoyance from above him making him playfully roll his eyes. As his body was close to plummeting to a burning, gruesome death he threw the enderpearl gracefully and landed with poise.

He watched the hunter's tired faces, I mean who wouldn't be tired of chasing someone all around and getting no where?

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Please inform me of any grammatically mistakes or any mistakes at all.