-𝗔 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻-

"George! Sapnap! Come over here." A blond shouted from outside their small makeshift home, two brunettes peeked outsidr gasping once they saw; a rabbit was laying beside the borrower with a weirdly large sharp object. "YO, YOU HUNTED WITHOUT US!?" Sapnap whined as he ran next to the blond. "Unfair dude.", Dream laughed at his antics and motioned over for the two boys to help him prepare to cook it.

"How'd you stab it with this." George gestured to the item used to impale the poor animal, "It's probably quite heavy."; Dream chuckled and responded quite quickly, "I used it to make a trap." George accepted the reason and continued to help the other borrowers drag the rabbit to their cooking area. The fire was controlled and calm. It danced across the circle it was built around; the item that once stabbed the rabbit was long gone and thrown aside.

Dream and Sapnap were tending to the fire whilst George grabbed the rabbits' fur and placed it in their home for his crafts, Dream sighed kn content as he looked at the perfectly cooked rabbit. Sapnap stood beside him, splashing the fire below; making it die down. George walked over, placing down a bucket of water.

Sapnap reached out his hand to grab a piece of rabbit meat, "Sapnap wash your hands first!" George demanded, pointing at the pail. Sapnap groaned and knelt down to wash his dirt covered hand. Dirt and grime were washed away in the swirling clear liquid; his doused hand flicked away droplets of water on the ground. Dream laughed as the next thing he saw was the black-haired male lunging towards the cooked rabbit.

George chuckled at the way Dream's shoulders shook as he laughed, The two other borrowers walked over to grab a share of the rabbit for themselves aswell. The three males chatted around; having fun as they slowly consumed the rabbit.

It was now early night when they finished cleaning up the remains of the mammal and headed inside their small home, they made use of what they could it was fairly furnished and the boys were delighted that they atleast had their own sleeping quarters. They made their way's into their seperate room's.

George instantly wobbled over to his bed and flopped down, slowly drooping his eyes as he was enveloped into the duvets; Sapnap was simply laying on his bed unable to sleep whilst Dream was preparing the items he needed for the berry hunt with Sapnap the following morning.

***

"Sapnap!" Dream pounded at the brunette's door. Faint snores were heard from behind the door; Groaning, Dream went over to the kitchen area to prepare breakfast for the two sleeping boys. It wasn't much, but he was able to prepare some mushroom soup with fresh orange juice.

Sapnap stumbled into the room, obviously still tired, "Finally you're awake." Dream acknowledged as he handed the shorter a bowl of mushroom stew and a cup of orange juice. "Just give me a bit, and we can go berry hunting." Sapnap yawned as he slurped up his meal. "Dude, I've been waiting for so long. It's also quite a long walk. You better not make me carry you."; Sapnap huffed and wordlessly walked to his room to change. Dream grabbed his backpack and axe, heading over to the door, leaning beside it.

Dream hummed to himself; tapping lightly at the wall he was leaning on, patiently waiting for the brunette to finish getting ready. Sapnap exited his room; sword in hand. "Let's get going, dude." Dream gestured for Sapnap to follow him, and they made their way to the edge of the forest.

"Dream, you brought the bag, right?" The brunette asked the taller, "Yea."; Sapnap nodded, pleased with the reply as they trekked across the towering forest. Light conversations were made to pass by the time, followed by some light jokes. Sapnap whined in complaint as his legs felt the weight of having to walk for so long. "We're close, Sap."