-𝗨𝗻𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻-

"Schlatt, I'm heading out to get berries!" A cloaked sheep hybrid announced as she grabbed a basket near the exit, "Alright! See ya Puffy." Her brother responded from another room. She took a deep breath as she unlocked the door, huge and dark spruce tress loomed over their hidden home. She sighed while pulling her hood over her head.

Faint distance screams rang throughout the woods, the fading light of distance fires illuminating to be seen. The sheep hybrid gently picked off a few berries off of their stems, grapes hanging low enough for her to grab. Banana's serving a bit of a challenge; forcing her to climb up the trees. She hummed while staring at the basket at the brink of caving in.

A loud wail made her jump and had her stumbling down the tree. Her eyes widened as she pushed herself up, frantically scanning where the wail came from. A soft green glow caught the sheep hybrid's attention. She gently moved the branches, the glow dissappearing once revealing a bundle on the forest floor, a baby? The youngling was bawling their eyes on a soft green blanket covering their body.

"Oh, you poor child!" Puffy scrambled towards the baby; dropping her basket in the process, she wrapped her arm around the small bundle, the shrieking child rattled her eardrums. Puffy hummed a soft tune; slowly lulling the child to sleep.

---

"Puffy, where'd you get a baby!?" Schlatt yelped in supris. Outt of all the fruitful life his sister could've brought home this was the least expected one.

Puffy chuckled nervously as she hushed her brother; carefully laying down the child on the old couch. "I sorta just stumbled upon him?" She giggled. Schlatt sighed as he rubbed his temples, "Puffy neither of us have experience with kids- and babies are like the kid-iest of kids!" "I know JJ- but I couldn't just leave him there!"

"Fine you seem way too attached to it already, but im not changing any diapers- wait up, where are we gonna get baby supplies?" Puffy sighed, "I'm sure we can raid a few houses or shops."

Puffy cooed as she laid eyes once again on the sleeping child; Schlatt had long left, dissappearing to another room of the small home. Her gawking was cut short when the child began crying, fat tears rolling down his cute baby face. "Oh sh- you must be hungry." Puffy scrambled towards the kitchen, hastily looking for a bowl. "Babies can eat bananas right?" The sheep hybrid thought as she grabbed a knife. "Just gotta cut em up."

Once she returned to the living room the baby was out of the blanket on a sitting position still wailing, thankfully there seemed to be a hand crafted diaper on the youngling. Puffy care fully sat beside the child pushing aside the blanket which previously was wrapping him up. She placed the wooden bowl beside the toddler; hoping he knew what to do.

The child's intrest seemed to peak as he grabbed the sliced banana and chewed with the one tooth he had-it was a rather cute moment-Puffy realized she'd need baby supplies sooner than she thought...

---

The following morning Puffy dumped the newfound kid in her brothers care, receiving many, many complaints.

Puffy cut through the thick foliage of the forest, grinning as she finally reached a run-down house. She prayed to the gods that there would be anything to help her raise the kid-which she now realized, needed to be given a name soon-Puffy scanned their surroundings before stepping closer to the house.

She gently pushed the door open; dramatically creaking in response. The sheep hybrid searched the house, frowning at the sight that it might have already been raided. Fortunately, she stumbled upon the kitchen, happily grinning when she noticed a baby bottle; albeit very dirty, of course. Puffy rummage through the cabinets, finding a few unopened cans and an untouched bag of baby formula.

"Heck yea! I'm one lucky hybrid."

After scavenging both floors of the house, she found a half finished package of diapers, blankets, baby clothes, and a few non-broken toys-atleast this house used to belong to a family with a baby.

The sheep hybrid was about to leave, yet a dusty, stained shelf caught her eye, filled to the brim with books. Giggling to herself, she grabbed multiple books; carelessly stuffing them into her bag.

Puffy sighed in content as she rushed back home, excited to add her newly found books to her collection.

---

Out of all the things Puffy expected to return home to, she would've never expected her brother messed up and panicked.

"Schlatt wha-"

"P-Puffy shi- there's something wrong with that kid, I swear he was crying and I could feel the ground shake an-and I know you might call me delusional but I saw him glowing." Schlatt explained, stressed out of his mind. Puffy could've laughed at her brother's insane accusations against a baby, yet she knew her brother was rarely panicked.

Yet she decided to take a more logical approach.

"Schlatt, did you find liquor again?" Puffy snickered to herself to ease her tension. She yelped as her shoulders were harshly grabbed and she was pinned to the wall, her eyes widened as she made eye contact with the other sheep hybrid, it was then she saw a crazed look behind her brother's plain fear.

"Puffy, I swear to god, I'm not drunk. That baby is terrifying, I-I can't explain it, but we gotta get rid of that baby." Schlatt yelled whilst Puffy ripped her body away from her brother's grip. "JJ, I'm not getting rid of the kid. Where would we even leave him?"

"Far away from here, maybe-" The male sheep hybrid groaned as he walked away into his room. Puffy rolled her eyes as she walked into the kitchen, seeing the baby on the wooden table. "Oh god, I shouldn't have left Schlatt with this kid." Puffy hummed as she picked up the baby, receiving a very cute amount of babbles. "Awh sweet child, I don't get what Schlatt sees, but you're just a baby~" Puffy cooed.

She received a spew of giggles as the child waved his hands around, "You still need a name, don't you?" Puffy sighed, "I've always dreamed of having a kid one day-"

"Dream has a nice ring to it, don't you think?"

---

"W̶̨̺̺̩̭̜̞̘͖̟̪̮̾͆̀̐̏̆̉̋̿ͅh̵̡̛̝̫̲̰̟͕̼͈̝̫̬̖̿̋̾̈́͊̈̀̓̑̓͠ą̷̢̳͇̠̞͇͔̹̖̻̥͈̪̽͛͂̿͐̔͑͗̈́̋͒͑̈́͝t̴̢̨̼̼̣͑͌̅́͠ ̵̗̩͈̪̙̹̫͍̗̋d̵̪̓̽͒̈́͒̾͗̈́ǫ̵͍̦̰̬̐ ̵̨͕̠̼͚̘̲̤̙͇͉̑̀̊̎̏̇͑͜y̸̼͍͕̋͑̆̈́̽̽̈́̍̄̐̏͌̓ő̴̜͎ú̸̢̩̰̼̻͍̇͑͂͂ ̴̲̲͕͓̘͍̯̭͖̝͓̤̒̈̍̊m̸̡̭̞̭̜̘͖̭̻̫̈́͆̔̎̈̈͑ę̷̢̼̘͕̖̱͙̤̓̽̀͋̚ả̷̡̛̗͓̰̹̈́ń̷͙̹̼̺́̿́͠ ̴̢̨̲͖͔̼̣͔̞̟̿̒̈́̃̑̈́ͅḩ̷̛̦̹̋̏̋̌̎̀͛͒̌̉̕̕͝ê̴͚̹̹̰͓̫͂͆̾͌̊̆͗̌̆̓̚̚͘͜'̶̣̝̤̈́̌͊̀̍̅̋̆͜ͅͅs̶̜̪̜͎̦̫̤̣͕̻͂̔̾̾̾͛̀͊͗̓͑̔̾͘͜ ̷̧̛̺͉̠͎̘͓̲̈́͆̓̋͒̈̅̐̽̃̆̉̈́g̶̡̛̥̺̱̫̲̹͈̝̔̓̃͛̐̐͊͒̋̈̚͜͠o̴͙̲̰͙̤̩͎̽́̀̔̿͜͝ǹ̵͎͒̈́̓̆́̄͗̉ę̵̛͇͙̦̎̅̓.̷͓̪͉̗́̓̎̚͝.̵̩̯̓͂̂̃̍̔̉́.̵͕̍̆̀?̷̛̺̟̖̈́̈́̊̈́͊̌̐̉͌͘͝͝"