-𝗤𝘂𝗶𝘁 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗱𝗶𝗼𝘁-

Prompt by @SophieXXXflowers

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

The tip of his fingers twitched as his head was repeatedly banged against the rocky obsidian walls, His body filled to the brim with bruises and cuts, yet. His face stayed emotionless. His hair was yanked to look at the ravenette.

"Tch-" The man spoke as he let go of the prisoner's blond hair with specks of blood littered across. The duck hybrid unseized a glimmering purple sword with a shimmering lavender hue as he had an ear to ear grin standing before the prisoner.

The prisoner watched with unfazed eyes as the sword was lifted above his head... And was stabbed against his chest. The ravenette watched the prisoner with narrowed eyes as he spat blood and stayed neutral, It was concerning.

"Sit up," the duck hybrid scowled in a demanding tone. The blond's lips formed into a small smirk, infuriated. The ravenette tightened his fist and took a step closer to the prisoner. He gritted his teeth as he smashed his fists against the blond's head.

As the fist collided with his head, the back of his head was forced against the walls of his cell. The blond's head drooped to the side, with eyes threatening to close. The duck hybrid kneeled to face the prisoner and gripped his chin to make the blond make eye contact.

His piercing gaze watched the dull and lifeless green eyes straying away to look at other places, A scoff escaped the man's lips as he let go of the man's chin as he shoved it away.

The ravenette stood up, tucking away his sword in the process. Staring at the man below him, he scrunched his nose as he shook his tender golden wings before turning around, making his way to leave the warm, dreadful cell.

"Sam, I'm done." The duck hybrid spoke on a communicator, After doing so, he was left staring at the bubbling lava. The sound of dull silence lingered around the room besides the popping and blubbering of the lava.

Soon enough, the lava settled down as the bridge emerged from the lava, He took a stride towards the obsidian. He had no care for the man a few yards behind him as he didn't look back, He kept his gaze high whilst walking with the bridge to the other side.

He was met with the creeper hybrid with a serious expression. The duck hybrid felt the warmth of the lava crept behind him, notifying him the lava fell back down. His boots clinked against the obsidian floors as he and Sam went farther from the main cell.

In the cell, there was sat a man with his head held low...

He leisurely raised his head.

A grin creeping up on his face.

"Oh Quackity, that was fun seeing you frustrated..." He chuckled to himself.

"Till next time..."

———

"Are you really gonna let him mess with those innocent mortals?" A black figure said, coming up to the taller being. "He's just having fun." The god chuckled, "They're getting more paranoid, even if he's 'captive'." The black figure spoke solemnly stated to the taller.

The god gave a sigh as he stared into the glowing white eyes of the demon hybrid beside him. "I heard their gonna 'execute' him soon," the god said, "I'll get him then." The taller strictly said.

The demon hybrid gave him a happy grin and continued his duties.

———

The tortures continued...