-𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘂𝗽...-

Requested By: dreaminpog

¡Dragon Hybrid!Dream AU!

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Dream walked across the barren sand dunes, He gave a sigh as his back ached. He hummed at the thought of laying on his soft mattress with his adorable companion. Patches. He felt bad for leaving Patches for so long alone, Luckily the endermen we're taking care of her.

After a few more hours of walking, The masked man went near a sand mountain. He crouched to see a hidden lever behind a dead bush, He pressed the lever, Immediately a secret door open in front of him. He stepped forward entering the room with a stairway going down below.

The walls were stone bricks with moss scattered around, Dream passed through the hall that led him to the main room. The end portal room. Dream looked at the already set up portal as the black liquid like substance swished in front of him. He could see sparkles that resembled stars all around the black substance in thr portal.

The masked man smirked as he leaped into the portal.

———

Dream sighed as he flopped down on his couch, He heard a meow and he perked up. "Patches!" The blond exclaimed as Patches trotted to Dream giving a pleased meow, "I missed youu!" Dream cooed as he petted the adorable feline.

Dream chuckled as he called one of his endermen, The mob instantly appeared infront of him standing formally. "May you feed Patches?" Dream kindly spoke as the enderman nodded.

Patches happily followed the tall entity, Dream sighed as he stood up, Stretching before walking to his room. His eyes scanned the room seeing it was neat and tidy, He slid his finger across the shelf and hummed in satisfaction as no dust was upon it.

Dream took off his hoodie revealing a sleeveless black turtleneck, He sighed as he slipped off his clothes to change into more comfortable ones. He smiled softly as he sat on his comforter.

Dream felt his eyes grow heavy and slowly drifted into slumber.

———

Dream yawned as he pushed himself up from the bed, Once he gained his senses he noticed Patches beside him, He chuckled as he slowly moved away and slid off the bed to not alert her.

Dream stretched once more and took out a specific shirt, He instantly shifted. Dream's eyes glowed a bright green with a hint of purple. Dragon like wings sprouted from his back as he grew horns on his head aswell. He had scales all around his body, Dragon scales to be exact.

Dream sighed as he left the comfort of his home looking up at the midnight black sky—There was no such thing as time in the end, After all—Dream sighed as he walked for a while as he got close to the edge of the floating island. He took a deep breath, He extended his wings showing its intimidating look. Dream stared down with a expressionless look, He stared at the dark abyss, Stars were gleaming and the cold mist blew softly on his hair. The hybrid grinned as he leaped.

In an instant he lifted off, floating high above. It's been a long while since he could fly so freely, He kept zooming about the place dropping himself then quickly flapping his wings to catch himself. The admin snickered as he landed perfectly on the ground.

The hybrid returned home, Shifting, Before entering his home. Dream went to the kitchen and opened a refrigerator, He practically drooled at the sight of raw meat set on a plate. His hands immediately grabbed it and he carefully tossed it on the counter. He swiftly took a knife slicing through the flesh, He let out a hum once he tasted the pure, raw meat settle down on his taste bud's.

———

Dream brought Patches to the overworld, He had a small cottage to stay in whenever he couldn't make it to the end, Dream was caressing Patches fur as they laid in the couch of his small cottage. Dream perked up when he saw someone message him, Technoblade, Dream read the message.

Technoblade whispers to you: Hey nerd, Could we chat a lil bit?

Dream smiled and hovered his fingers over the letters, As he started to type.

You whisper to Technoblade: Sure.

Technoblade whispers to you: Meet me at my house.

Dream turned off his communicator and stood up, Getting a displeased meow from his cat. "Aw sorry Patches, But I got some business to attend to." Dream spoke as he glanced Patches giving her a soft pat on the head before turning his attention to the door. Dream strided to the door, Once the doors opened Patches directly ran outside.

The male chuckled as he watched her climb up a tree and gently lay herself on the branch of the tree, Dream shrugged and made his way to Techno's house.

———

After a few hours of talking with the piglin hybrid Dream was now walking around the SMP, Just checking things out. That was until he came across a particular brunette, Sapnap, Both males looked at eachother as their expression darkened, Dream dusted himself off and put one of his hands on his hips waiting for the brunette to speak.

"Dream-?" Sapnap sternly spoke as he dusted his clothes are went into a defensive stance. Dream said nothing as he scanned the brunette from head to toe, The masked man rolled his eyes and turned around to leave but halted when Sapnap grabbed his wrist. "We need to talk." Sapnap said with a bored look on his face.

"I have no time for this Sapnap..." Dream hissed as he yanked his arms away from the brunette. Before Sapnap could say anything else Dream took off, Sapnap clenched his fist as he looked at the direction Dream left in.

———

Dream was now inside of his house, Preparing food for Patches. Dream picked up Patches bowl and made his way to the door. Dream gasped at the sight before him...Patches was in the ground, drenched in blood. "PATCHES!" The masked man shrieked as he tossed away the bowl he held and ran to Patches.

Dream started to sob as he held his dead cat in his arms, He saw a note beside Patches that made his blood boil.

"Don't ignore me next time."  Was written on the note. The blond male crumpled the paper and stood up, Still holding Patches body in his blood stained arms. Dream knew it was Sapnap...That made Dream's anger worst.

"I'll make him pay..."

️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Word Count:1091

Part 2?

Sorry if it's bad😅

Requests?
——————>