-𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗛𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻'𝘀-

Yall didn't expect another oneshot huh?

Sizeshifter!Dream

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Sapnap and George skidded across the floors as they raced to the kitchen, Sapnap collided with George as he reached out to open the kitchen cabinet. Sapnap gave an annoyed huff as his eyes gazed around the empty cabinet, George peered from behind the shorter male. Both groaned in annoyance as they slammed the cabinet shut.

George and Sapnap went to the living room and flopped down the couch, As if it was planned Dream came back home. The blond male closed the door as he held multiple bags filled with edible items, The two boys who were once on the couch immediately jumped and snatched a few bags from the taller male.

"Guy's be careful I just bought those!" Dream remarked as he quickly went away from the two other boys, Both brunettes let out a sound of victory as they found their wanted snacks.

"Hey Dream is it crowded out?" George said as he munched on raisin cookies, "Not really." Dream simply replied as he carefully placed the items he bought in the cabinets, As the three boys chatted happily. They suddenly heard loud alarms blaring, Sapnap and Dream knew it was the alarm signaling lock down.

All the boys were on the verge of panic as they scrambled to lock the doors and secure their house, George was still quite confused and peeked outside the window. The brunette gasped at the sight of multiple people. No-...Giants?

George stared as citizens ran around as the gigantic humans were attempting to step on them. George could feel he was going to hurl at the sight and backed away. Dream and Sapnap have yet to see the commotion outside and were confused when George was panicked and had sweat dripping down his forehead.

"George- Dude you alright?" Sapnap spoke as he stared with a concerned look, "T-Ther-..." George stuttered as he spoke "T-There's...Giants-..." Sapnap and Dream were still befuddled with George's actions, Sapnap took a peep at the window and saw ruin. The streets were trashed and loud noises were heard from the outside—maybe they would have heard if Dream didn't have a sound proof house—Faint screams and crashes could be heard from the outside.

As time passed with the three boys sitting in the living room waiting for further news, George and Sapnap were both shaken up Dream didn't bother to check outside. Although his curiosity wouldn't last long as Sapnap and George each share what they saw.

Hours passed...Not a single announcement came from the news, They all felt nervous yet none of them dared to peek outside again. From George's explanation of apparent giant's they were anxious if the 'giants' spotted them.

It was starting to get nerve wracking, They all thought about doing something productive.

George groaned at the idea and would rather stay on the couch, Sapnap and Dream both scoffed as they went to do other stuff.

Dream went to check on their water supply incase the water got cut, Whilst Sapnap went to see how long the food will last if it was rationed.

The TV suddenly switched to the news and all the boys heard it as they immediately jumped to check.

"Dear Citizens, Please stay in your houses. Humans are instantaneously turning into these gigantic beasts researchers have yet to find what has been causing this, Although apparently some still keep their human minds and gain thr ability to shift their sizes. Traffickers are using this to their advantages if they do get the ability. It could potentially be a sickness, Although whatever it is the symptoms are the following..." All of them were attentive and practically glued their eyes to the screen.