Chapter 4:Just A Day At Nevermore

Y/N POV:

After the 'heated' argument with Wednesday I arrived at class and of course I sat next to Wednesday.

"Hello miss Addams."

She then sighs with dread and turns to me.

"What do you want [Y/N]. I want to be left alone. Especially by you of all people."

I then smirk and wink at her. Her eyes darken beyond any shade of black. She was very much ready to murder me.

"I want to have se-"

"Goodmorning class. Hope everyone is ready for some literature. We have a new student with us. Mr. [Y/S] please come up and introduce yourself."

I get up with a cheeky grin before sensually clicking my tongue at Wednesday. I walk to the center of the class and clear my throat ready for my speech.

" Goodmorning everyone. My name is [Y/N] I'm 16 years old and I am an Oni. My great grandparents arrived from Japan to this town after they got married. Thus me being an Oni."

The class stares at me in awe. They had never had an Oni before and were shocked. I suspected that would happen and went back to my seat to continue with my studies. Our sir, Mr. Mathew is a Gorgon and teaches us Geography.

~*after studies*~

The studies have finished and I walk my way to dorm. Ready to see something supernatural at the dorm.

"As suspected when I walk into the room. I see Wednesday Addams contacting the dead."

I comment as I break her concentration. I smirk and walk closer before pulls out a knife. I stick my hands up in defense.

"Alright I give. Now what is our little princess doing."

I say as she bares her teeth at me.

"I'm trying to figure out the deaths of these 22 victims. I'm close. The victims all dissappear in woods and when found they are dead. Only 3 victims escaped and told the police that they heard familiar voices and when they found it. It was a monster."

She couldn't figure out what monster it was. Luckily with my brain I easily knew what it was.

"Sounds like you're dealing with a Wendigo."

"A what?"

"A Wendigo. It lures its victims with familiar voices into forests and when the victims are captured they are 99.8% of the time dead. It looks like this."

"How do you know what a Wendigo is

"How do you know what a Wendigo is."

She asks me with awe.

"It's because I'm smarter than you. I've memorized an entire beastiary when I was 9."

She clicks her tongue with annoyance. I then smirk and look at her evidence.

"I want to join your investigation. In return I get your heart."

She then sighs with anger and annoyance altogether.

"I do have trouble but no. I'll ask if I need help. If I do ask, then my heart belongs to you. I'll stab it out."

I chuckle at her statement.

"Sweetie I can already see you're struggling. I don't want it physically. I want you to be my girlfriend. And I'm helping anyway. How can you crack a case if you don't know what you're dealing with. We start first thing tomorrow since it's Saturday."