Chapter 8:Trouble

Y/N POV:

I wake up and find once my coffin screwd shut. At this point I'm wondering if she doesn't learn. I then knock my elbow three times against the back of my coffin activating a trigger to open the back letting me escape.

"Wednesday would you care to not screw my coffin shu-"

As I try to finish my statement. Wednesday Addams was in front of me. Wednesday being choked against the wall by a Wendigo.

"You BITCH!!!"

I jump up and run towards the creature. I jump and drop kick him in the face considering it's much bigger than me.

I then conjure lighting into my hands and punch him over and over and over. The creature then runs out of the window while breaking the glass.

"Wednesday are you OK! Speak to me!"

I say as her eyes close ever so slowly. I then pick her up bridal style and run towards the nurses office.

~*45 minutes later*~

I walk back into the dorm room and walk towards her clue board. I see the victims and the drawing I gave her.

"Hmmm. Something isn't right."

I say as I stare at the clue board. The clue board has every person's name. It has the type of Wendigo and the picture that she took has a number. That's odd. There's only one Wendigo in existence. Or so to speak since the first person and 3 other people on the same investigation only saw one.

"The number."

It was the number 19. The same amount as missing victims who died. The other three escaped. Either Wednesday Addams is hiding a secret or. There is more of them made by someone else. Or even by.

WEDNESDAY.