Chapter 10:Date Night

Y/N POV:

I finished setting everything up. The way I set it up was ment to scare Wednesday. I meant to use all black but she would like it.

"I guess everything is done."

As I say that Wednesday comes in with a sour face. She looks exactly like an angry kid. Considering her age she is quite small.

"Well Wednesday what do you think?"

"Looks exactly like my ex's idea. He tried to kill me."

She says with small smile. Too small to notice with the naked eye but with my eyes. I could read her body language.

"Sit down I wanted to watch a movie with you."

I say as I put in the movie barbie. This movie was sure to give her chills. The movie turns on as she sits down. She stares at the screen with wide eyes of fear.

"Hope you like it."

~*after the movie*~

"How was the movie."

I say with a grin. She turns her head to me. Her face full of horror due to all the colors and happiness the characters had.

"Wonderful. I enjoyed myself. Thank you."

She says as we move closer to each other. Our eyes staring into the soul. I put my palm against her face. It's cold. I feel her black lips. Even colder. She then opens her mouth a little as I put my thumb in. She starts biting it a little. I then take my thumb out before she closes her mouth and I wipe her mouth with the same thumb.

I come even closer and grab her chin before we share an intimate kiss. She and I kiss passionately under the moon peaking through the window. As we break away a string of saliva hang from our tongues before falling away.

"You're a good kisser."

I say with a low voice. She then gets on top of me me for another kiss. I grab around her waist and we kiss passionately once again.

I then pull away both of us breathing heavily. I then grab her once more and look deep into her eyes.

"So. Does this mean you're my girlfriend?"

I ask and she stares into my soul. She takes off her blazer and grabs me by the face.

"Yes."

I smile as we continue to kiss under the full moon