Chapter 5:The Stake out

Y/N POV:

I wake up once again in my solitary confinement of a bed. I see once again that the rusty nails are holding my coffin this time the side has been shut, as well as the other side.

This time Wednesday forgot to screw the bottom escape exit shut so I get out through there.

"Wednesday Addams please stop screwing the coffin shut. It's a already a hastle to-"

In front of me was Wednesday Addams in the most beautiful outfit. She was wearing a black jeans with a black turtle neck and a black sleeveless jacket.

"You look amazing."

"You must make haste. I have plans for the day. I need to meet with my boyfriend. So we must be quick with this investigation."

~*2 hours later*~

"How should we approach the matter?"

Wednesday asks me while we were monster hunting for a Wendigo.

"Well if someone you care about has been eaten by the creature then we follow the voice it mimics so that we can find it."

She nods and I then produce sparks between my hands.

"Oni have the powers of lightning and thunder. We eat human flesh. We punish humans who were too cruel to live, but not cruel enough to transform into an Oni themselves."

Wednesday scoffs and walks ahead of me.

"I already knew those things. I'm not dumb. I have an IQ of 190. Anyway we are at a dead end. We've been walking for 2 hours yet never have we heard any callings."

I shake my head with a smirk. I sit down with feet crossed and fingers together.

"My great grandmother passed away because a Wendigo ate her. Oni live up to 1000 years. It would be weird if she died at 600000 years old. I saw it happen anyway."

In a split second I heard my grandmother's voice. I stood up and followed it.

After a few minutes of walking towards the voice we found the Wendigo.

"Alright I found you, you son of a bitch. "