Chapter 11:Secrets

Y/N POV:

I wake up this time it was different. I woke up in a bed next to Wednesday. We were both naked and I felt close to her.

I got up and put on all of my clothes. I went downstairs of the school and went to Crackstones crypt. The place where Wednesday was almost killed.

I walked over to a wall to feel for a mechanism. As I find it I click into a button that looks like a brick.

I enter the room to be greeted with a shrine of Wednesday Addams. I walk over to a lector to where I find a book. I open it and scroll through it. I decide to write one last entry before handing everything over to someone.

'May 24. It's a new day. I'm going to give the information to a famous man. Known to be dead. If it's the only way then I have to.'

As I finish the last entry to my book he comes through the secret door. The man I looked up to. The man who is a force to be reckon with. The man. The myth. The legend.

"Edgar Allen Poe."

I say with a sour expression. The mere presence of this man makes me want to hurt someone.

"Aaaah [Y/N]. Have you the things I need."

He says with a smile on his face. Grinning ear to ear.

"Yes. Now will you let him go. Please. I did what you asked."

I say as a tear starts to fall down my face.

"Yes."

He says as he casts a spell to bring my best friend out of a different realm. A realm not even I can enter.

"Now that everything is settled. One more job and I will leave you be. Jab this into Wednesday Addams. After that I shall do the rest."

He says while handing me a needle with black liquid inside. My guess is that it's a drug to make her go unconscious. It's probably Henbane.

"Are you serious?!"

I ask before he nods and disappeares. At this point I have no choice. I have to kidnap Wednesday Addams.