Chapter 16:Finale Part 2

Y/N POV:

I wake up and I am greeted by the typewriting of Wednesday Addams. I get up from my sleeping position. I had not closed my coffin as I was too tired to even bother with it.

"Good morning. How did you sleep?"

She asks me as I walk over to her. I stare down at her last page. As she writes the end I rub the back of my neck out of tiredness.

"Alright. What about you?"

I ask as she nods to my question. I grab a seat from my side of the room and sit next to her.

"Wednesday. I'm sorry I betrayed you. Thing is I had to save my best friend. When I found out he was a fake and is already dead. I came right back. I couldn't leave you for no reason."

She looks at me with a sour face. Her face then changes. She starts tearing up. For the first time I see Wednesday crying in front of me. She wraps her arms around my torso.

" Well? Does this mean you forgive me and we can go back to dating?"

She nods as the tears stream down her face. As she squeezes my body I give her a big hug.

"I love you Wednesday."

I say before I kiss her on the cheeks and lips. I then look at her in the eyes and we smile at each other.

"Hehe. Cara Mia."

She says to me as I blush a little bit. I give her one last kiss before picking her up and laying next to her on her bed.

"I love you too [Y/N]."

She says to me as we both cuddle before falling asleep in her bed.

~*4 years later*~

As I wait on the alter surrounded by monsters. I see Wednesday walking down the isle towards me. She looks beautiful in her black dress.

"You look beautiful."

I say before she blushes and I take the cloth of her face. The high priest of demons then states the vows in the alter.

"Do you Wednesday Addams take [Y/N] to be your unlawfully wedded husband/wife?"

"I do."

"Do you [Y/N] take Wednesday Addams to be your unlawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

I say as we exchange vows. 4 years gone as we stare into each other's eyes. The trauma and tragedy we went through. Gone.

"You may now kiss the bride!"

The high priest exclaims as we kiss each other. We break the kiss and are now fully married.

THE END

PLEASE FOLLOW

HOPE YOU ENJOYED