Chapter 9:Final Fight

Y/N POV:

After inspecting the clue board I walk into the forest. It's currently 4 am. Wednesday is back at the dorm resting. She wanted to come but I insisted that she rests.

I then stop so I could try and sense the Wendigo. I sit down on the cold ground covered in dead leaves that has fallen from the trees.

I cross my legs and fold my arms. I close my eyes and breath in and out deeply. As I breath I focus on my surroundings.

The sounds play in my head. Crickets making sounds. Birds chirping. The stream whooshing.

"Just come out already. I know you're there. Wednesday."

I say as Wednesday comes out of some bushes from hiding. She then proceeds to walk closer to me.

"How did you know or is that another power of an Oni? "

She asks with annoyance. I then shake my head trying to concentrate on the whereabouts of the Wendigo.

"Are you trying to spot it?"

I nod and lift my hand up as to usher to be quiet. She listened to me because she is trying to breath softer than me.

"Found its presence. Let's go. As soon as I kill it the sooner I get to take you out for a date."

She scoffs before walking behind me. She must trust me since I can sense anything presence.

"For the record. Oni do not sense presence. I just learned that from someone dear to me. She's dead."

Wednesday then remains silent as we sneak up to find it. We found the Wendigo. I then start stretching my legs before I roll up the sleeves of my school pants. I then stretch my arms before taking off my blazer and loosening my tie.

I then crouch down as if I was going to race someone. I then breath slowly and deep so as to not alert the monster.

"Wednesday move 34 steps to the back. Things will get messy."

I say before she does so. I then start bolting at the creature. The creature looks at me before I jump and give it a second drop kick. This time I made sure to give it in the face.

"How did you like that. I got you twice in a row."

This time the Wendigo doesn't run away. I then get into a certain stance.

I then turn into my Oni for once again

I then turn into my Oni for once again. This time I intend to keep it.

"I intend to kill you this time you mother fucker."

I run towards it strike it in the face with a power knock. I then give it a sharp kick enough a send a shock wave to the creatures heart.

"Die already!"

I shout as I strike it in the vital points my finger that should stiffen its joints.

While it stands still I charge up electricity into my hands. Then I put one hand around his face and one against his chest where the heart is.

I then push the electricity into its face and heart. Soon enough it stops moving and I change back before blacking out.

~*3 hours later*~

As soon as I wake up I see the face of Wednesday Addams.

"Before you blacked out I inspected the body and confirmed it's death."

I then sigh in relief and smile. Then I chuckle loud while Wednesday smiles for the first time in front of me.

"Looks like tomorrow I'm taking you out."

Her smile then fades away and she nods. I then get up and put my blazer back on.

"Well then I'll go and stock up on some things for tomorrow."

I say before running out of the nurses office.

~*7 hours later*~

I return to the dorm luckily Wednesday is not here. She is most likely getting scolded by principal Weems.

"OK some lights. Princess movies to scare the shit out of her. Snacks. A carpet to sit on and a blanket. This will be exiting."