Interagation

"The first Poe Cup took place in 1897 as a way to not only honor Nevermore's most famous alumni, but to celebrate those values that all outcasts share." Princpal Weems started her speech as me and Enid stood excited for the cup, but Wednesday looked like she could care less.

"Community, perseverance, and determination. And we certainly saw those values on display today." Principal Weems said as she grabbed the cup and handed it to Enid."

"WHOO!" She shouted as she held up the cup in victory before handing it to me.

"Oh my god, this feels amazing." I smiled while jumping around with the cup.

"Congratulations to Ophelia Hall!" Principal Weems congradulated us while Wednesday looked me up and down, probably wondering why I was so excited about a cup.

"As a former resident, I will be happy to see the cup back on the mantle after all these years." Princple Weems wrapped up her speech.

"Wait, where did Wednesday go?" I asked as I stopped celebrating with everyone, but it was so loud no one could here me.

So, I walked off and finally saw Wednesday. She had her head leaned against the statue and she seemed tired.

"What are you doing down here?" I asked walking down the hall.

Wednesday immidatly lifted her head, "Hiding. People keep randomly smiling at me, it's unsettling."

"It's called having your moment." I replied with a bright smile as I pulled Wednesday to her feet, "We took down Bianca Barclay. Try to enjoy it. The girls wanna know if you wanna hang out later."

Wednesday just gave me a look of disappointment, "Oh, come on, it won't kill you."

"I'll think about it." Wednesday replied.

"Yeah okay, but if you don't want to, you can always hang out with me." I smiled at her and she gave me a confused look.

"Don't you want to hang out with the other girls?" Wednesday asked.

"No, not really." I replied as we started walking around, "I'm pretty outgoing, but unlike Enid, I only keep two or three really good friends and stick to them."

"Oh." Wednesday replied, I may look the part of an extrovert, but on the inside I don't like to hang out with people all that much.

"The only people I hang out with now are you, Enid, Ajax, and Xavier." I explained to her as I came to a stop, "And I have a question."

"I might have an answer." Wednesday replied looking into my eyes, it wasn't as unsettling as people make it out to be.

"How did you know that Bianca, said you were better then everyone else?" I asked my smile turning to a confused frown.

"Oh..." Wednesday said trying to think of the right words, "I was trying to figure out what happened to Rowan. So, while Xavier wasn't in the room I snuck in to look for clues."

"And?" I asked confused.

"And then you knocked on the door so I hid under his bed." Wednesday replied shrugging her shoulders and starting to walk away.

"So I'm guessing, you heard everything I said?" I asked as Wednesday turned around slightly.

"Your point is?" Wednesday asked.

"My point is, that was stuff you weren't suppose to find out about." I replied crossing my arms over my chest, "So, now that you know...do you at least have something to say to me?"

"No." Wednesday said before walking away and I huffed.

"I think she has something to say, she's just incapable of showing human emotions." I heard the familer voice of Xavier say from behind me as I turned around, "That is unless she's with you."

"What's that suppose to mean?" I asked as he walked towards me and I sat down against the wall.

"It means..." Xavier said bending down to look at me, "That she has a soft spot for you." Xavier explained pointing at me.

"She does?" I asked looking up at him.

He then sat down next to me as I leaned my  head on his shoulder. The conversation with Wednesday was a lot harder then I thought it was going to be. I was really hoping she liked me back, or she'd say something.

"Nixi, you have no idea." Xavier said, "She talks to you more then she talks to us. She smiles at you and she doesn't smile period. She holds your hand, and somehow she doesn't blink with us, but she blinks with you. I know that blinking part may sound weird but that's not the point."

"Maybe your right, maybe I just need to give her some time." I replied as I saw Enid run up and talk to her.

"Trust me you'll get your chance. Who knows, maybe it will come sooner then you think." Xavier said laying his head on top of mine.

This was the moment I knew, that me and Xavier were going to be close.