Plus Enid

I was sat against the wall, starring at my door

I was sat against the wall, starring at my door. Part of me thought that Wednesday would bardge in. Say that she needed help, that she had to do one more thing about the monster.

But she never did. And when my phone started to ring I thought that someone was knocking on the door. I got excited until I looked down to see Ajax calling me. I felt like crying, honestly.

"Ajax, I'm really not in the mood." I said as I fell onto my bed.

"I know, and I know you told everyone to leave you alone, but just meet us in the Nightshades library." Ajax said as he hung up and I groaned before pulling my hair up into a ponytail and putting my tennis shoes on.

As I arrived in the Nightshade's library, Enid and Ajax were already there. They both stayed quite as Ajax circled around Enid and I sat down on the stair case.

They both noticed my apperance, but they didn't say a single word. We sat in silence for what felt like forever. And I wanted to leave, this felt like a complete and total waste of time.

But right as I was about to leave Enid said something, "I can't believe you two are in a secret society and you didn't tell me."

Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that Enid doesn't know about the Nightshades. So, tecnically me and Ajax have been hiding this from here, since like the first year.

"Because, you know, it's secret." Ajax replied and I rolled my eyes.

"Nice explanation dumbass." I said, still wanting to leave, "Now can one of you tell me why I'm here?"

"Bianca, Davina, and Kent?" Enid asked even more confused then she was before, "Seriously, first my sister and even Kent is here? How exclusive is this club?"

"So, what's the deal with Thornhill being a psycho?" Bianca asked as I stood up and walked over.

"You guys finally figured it out?" I asked with an unimpressed look.

"She murdered Weems and then took Wednesday to Crackstone's crypy." Ajax explained as my eyes widened.

"She what?" I asked my claws coming out.

"We have to get everyone in the school to safety before it's too late." Enid explained, as I looked at her paniced.

"Screw everyone in school, what about Wednesday?" I asked and Enid rolled her eyes at me.

"Because this is what's coming." Ajax said holding the picture that Wednesday showed me, and claimed was a prophacy.

"So do we pull the fire alarms?" Kent asked.

"We don't want to cause a panic and alert Tyler or Thornhill." Davina said, shooting Kent's idea down, "So, how do we get everyone out?"

"We'll use our siren song to convince them." Bianca said as the three of them removed their necklaces.

Thing then crawled up onto my shoulder as I looked at Enid. We already knew what each other was thinking.

"Me, Thing, and Enid will go look for Wednesday." I chimed in as Bianca turned towards us.

"Okay, Nightshades forever." Bianca said and I smiled.

"Plus Enid." I laughed as she elbowed me in the stomach causing me to groan and everyone snapped except for Enid.

"Seriously, a secret snap too?" Enid asked as she glared at me.

"I would have told you, but I didn't want to." I shrugged as me and Enid ran out as the Nightshades followed us up the stairs but they went in the opposite direction.

Me and Enid ran side by side, while Thing ran in front of us. Or crawled in front of us, I'm not really sure. But it was something, that I know.

While running Enid fell dramatically and I stopped trying not to laugh. Enid grunted in pain as I covered my mouth with my hand. As Enid looked up and glared at me.

"Oh my god!" I said as I noticed she was turning into a werewolf.

"Oh my god!" Enid repleated, "It's happening."

I nodded as she ran a little behind me still transforming. I tried to myself, but now it's like we've switched positions, and no matter what I did I couldn't transform.

Enid stopped letting out a howl as I dragged her along. We had to find Wednesday, she could be in danger, or already dead.

While we were running I could hear roars. Roars that had to have come from the Hyde. I don't know what else it would be. I then turned towards Enid, who had real werewolf strength now.

"Okay, okay! Throw me." I said as I looked at her, she then turned towards thing who started talking to me.

"I know I'm not a werewolf I'm not stupid." I said looking at the hand before I turned back towards Enid, "Throw. Me!"

Enid did as I told her. And while I was spinning through the air, I started transforming. But it felt different, it didn't feel like a normal tranformation. But before I could try and figure it out, I fell right into the Hyde.

We rolled down a small hill as the Hyde slammed into a tree. I stood up slightly and looked at my hands, I defintly wasn't a werewolf. And I looked over to see Enid running towards me, and even though she's a werewolf, she still had pink hair.

I raised my hands to my head to feel ears, and I could feel my fangs, but I was still in my normal body. But I did feel a lot stronger then I usually am, which isn't saying very much. Because I'm really weak.

"Okay, this is not normal..." I said when the Hyde grabbed me and tossed me across the forest, "Ouch."

Before the Hyde could attack me again, Enid attacked first. I groaned as I held my side and rocked on the ground. This was worse then the first time I got attacked, or it felt worse.

Wednesday rushed over bending down, "Nixi! Are you okay?"

"Yeah, watch out!" I shouted as I tackled her to the ground and Enid went flying over the top of us.

I quickly got off Wednesday as I ran towards the Hyde. I jumped from one tree to the next before jumping on the Hyde's back. My claws digging into it's shoulder as he roared in pain.

"WEDNESDAY LEAVE!" I shouted as I was trying to hold on, and not fly off the Hyde, "NOW!"

Wednesday gave me a hesitant look before she took off running. And that's when I saw Thing running off as well.

"Thing!" I whisper shouted as it turned to look at me, "Where are you going?"

He tapped his fingers rapidly and shackily. He was going to find Xavier, and of course I had to come with him.

"I'm coming with you." I whispered when Thing pointed behind me at Enid destroying the Hyde, "She's got this."