Non Birthday Dinner

Xavier and Ajax claimed they needed to use my room, for the open space

Xavier and Ajax claimed they needed to use my room, for the open space. I don't know why they didn't just use Xavier's room, but you know what...at this point I don't care.

"What are you two doing?" I asked, as I starred at their backs while sitting on my bed.

"Nothing." They replied.

"Then why do you need my room?" I asked getting off my bed and moving the two of them out of the way so I could see what they were looking at, "Whoa what the hell is that?"

"Okay, you know how Wednesday is doing the whole monster hunting thing?" Ajax started as I was starring at what looked to be a murder board.

"Yeah?" I said still slightly confused.

"Well, this is our monster hunting thing." Xavier continued, "Because there is no way I'm the monster, so I figured why don't we try and figure out who is."

"Yeah, okay...why does it have to be in my room?" I asked.

"So Wednesday doesn't see it." They replied in unison again.

"You do know she's my girlfriend right?" I asked.

"Yeah." They replied and I huffed.

"You two are idiots. She comes in here a lot." I huffed as the two boys turned to look at me.

"Your right." Xavier said.

"We'll put it in your closet." Ajax added and I laughed as Xavier nodded his head.

Before I could reply a small paper flew under my door. The three of us turned around, and this felt a lot like the time me and Enid tricked Wednesday.

"What the hell?" I mumbled as I walked towards it.

"Well, what does it say?" Xavier asked.

"Non-birthday dinner? Seven tonight with Enid and Tyler." I read with a huff as I looked up from the paper crumpling it into a ball and tossing it into my trash can, "Is it just me or do you think Tyler has a thing for Wednesday?"

"Are you the jelous type?" Xavier asked.

"Yes..." I said awkwardly and honestly.

"Then no..." Ajax replied as I pushed them out the door and closed it as I walked out.

It was dark outside and Wednesday just got in Tyler's car. She was in the front seat while me and Enid sqeezed into the backseat. Shocking Tyler that we were here.

I knew he had a thing for Wednesday.

"Wait, he's our Uber driver?" Enid asked with a disgusted face as I leaned back into the seat folding my arms.

"Uber driver?" Tyler questioned, "I thought we were going on a date?"

"Ha, a date? You wish." I laughed, "She has a girlfriend." And Tyler looked at me confused as I glared at him.