Y/n's 1st Year Being a 6th Year at Hogwarts

"Go sit with the first years; they're more your level

"Go sit with the first years; they're more your level." Draco Malfoy snickers with the other sixth years. "It would seem as though I already am." Y/n comebacks, sitting down alongside the foul group of Slytherins. Draco narrows his eyes at Y/n as the others choke back a laugh. "Careful, Black. Unless you're a bit politer, you'll go the same as your parents." - Y/n has known Malfoy since they were children and has gotten used to his foulness. Though he wasn't always like this when they first met, Draco was nothing compared to her adoptive death eaters. So, she dare not show any emotion, except for her loathing ones. As you would expect, Y/n was excellent at hiding her pity emotions, for all she had done was roll her eyes, looking out the train window.

-

Y/n sees return students welcome each other in the Great Hall, asking how their summer has been with these exciting stories

Y/n sees return students welcome each other in the Great Hall, asking how their summer has been with these exciting stories. "Trying someone new this year, Malfoy?" A Slytherin grins towards Y/n as Draco scoffs. "This time a girl, I suppose?" Y/n sarcastically remarks. Stifled laughter erupts as Draco stares them down to silence. Applauses interrupt as Dumbledore steps up to the podium. Malfoy turns to Y/n, not finished pestering her yet. "You best test your luck you're not Slytherin." Draco spits. Y/n scolds him as she looks towards the High Table. There, she notices one professor gazing at her with long black hair, suiting a long black cloak. Y/n stares peculiarly as he ponders a thought. Draco notices, turning towards her. Y/n glances at Draco, breaking her stare. "Welcome to another year at Hogwarts!" Dumbledore catches Y/n's attention, while Malfoy hesitantly looks as well. "Or... for some, a new year." Dumbledore looks directly at her as other first years listen. Y/n feels oddly out of place as Dumbledore asks all newcomers to step forth. Snickers come from Draco and his followers as Y/n rolls her eyes.