Serius Black's Child

- Third Bell -

Y/n sees Hermione walk in her third bell class, Defense Against the Dark Arts

Y/n sees Hermione walk in her third bell class, Defense Against the Dark Arts. "Hey, Hermione! Over here!" Y/n yells in a whisper. Hermione smiles regretfully as she sits next to her. "Hey, about-" "Don't worry about it, really, I'm fine. You didn't know." Y/n peers at Hermione's confused expression. "I thought- never mind." Hermione smiles reassuringly at her. Y/n is about to mention what she was going to say when Hermione changes the subject. "Doesn't Professor Lockhart look hot?" Y/n glances at Lockhart combing his hair. "As a dilf?" Hermione chuckles. "I'll pass, thanks." Y/n chuckles at Hermione staring with other girls. Professor Lockhart suddenly looks at Y/n charmingly as she rolls her eyes.

- Fourth Bell -

Y/n sits next to Harry and Ron in Potions class

Y/n sits next to Harry and Ron in Potions class. "Hey Y/n, how's your arm?" Harry looks at her arm with Ron. "Guys it's fine- Just a little scratch." "You call that a scratch!? That's more like a-" A paper book lined with the three of their heads as Snape walks by. Y/n hears snickering. "I would expect more from you Potter... to teach the first year how to listen, and keep her mouth shut." Y/n scolds Snape as Malfoy snickers with his gang. "How dare- I am not some dog that needs to be restrained!" Snape turns around as others listen in horror. "No? Well I suppose a dog would listen if it were kept on a leash. Then again mussels work better to put an insufferable brat in their place! After all... there was a dog sent to Azkaban- Though in the end... he was put down for being insufferable..." Y/n stares at Snape's contempt expression. Draco barks tauntingly at Y/n as laughs swarm her. Y/n stands as her dragged chair makes the room silent. The last thing she hears walking out of the classroom was Snape. "Thank you, Mr. Malfoy."

-

(Snape was talking shit about Serius!) Y/n punches a tree showing no pain from her chipped skin. (He called me a bitch, embarrassing me in front of everyone!) The tree's bark leaks red from Y/n's soar fists. (If only he knew) Y/n moans from the pain inside her as she slams her head into the tree in defeat. Y/n looks at her broken knuckles as she breaks her only rule. A single tear falls onto her cuts, making them scab over. Y/n groans at her weakness as she leans her back on the tree. Y/n slowly slides down the tree, as her pettiness shape shifts her into an albino dog. Curling up in dread.