Life or Death?

Y/n notices a cloak part it's way around Dumbledore's chamber doors

Y/n notices a cloak part it's way around Dumbledore's chamber doors. She slithers out of Snape's view as to see who the witness was to the murder. Y/n tries to catch up with the student as he rounds another corner. She hurriedly runs around as a wand suddenly catches her throat. Y/n looks into the blazing eyes of Harry Potter. Her frozen stature relaxes at the sight of him. Y/n tries to come close to him but is taken back by his grip. Y/n chuckles a grin as she lifts her hands in defense. She licks away her null grin. "I saw it all- How dare you not defend him!" Harry backs her into the corner as she searches his pure soul. Her hand carries over his wand as she tears it from her exposed throat. "How dare you not intervene." Y/n grins again at his rageful expression. Her mouth controlled by her conscious. "Well what are you waiting for- Do it!" Y/n's memories speak through her. "Do it!" Harry fears her begging gaze as he backs away. Thoughts mask the silence while his expression turns. "Y/n- I'm... sorry... I wasn't there when you needed someone. If I were only there for you... none of this would have happened. Snape did this... not you." His suppressed rage escapes him as he strides away. He leaves Y/n for her to dwell in confusion.

 He leaves Y/n for her to dwell in confusion

-

Snape looks for Y/n

Snape looks for Y/n. She hears his footsteps reach around the corner. Thoughts had consumed time for her as Snape's expression seemed impatient. Her gaze meets his squinted expression. "There... you are." He glances up at the empty hall as he tilts his head back down at her. "It would seem Lord Voldemort has requested for Harry Potter... I don't expect you would know where he may have... slithered off to?" Snape peculiarly stares at her searching gaze. "Should you wish to attempt to aid Mr. Potter, you will be punished... in a manner consistent with the severity of your transgression." "No idea..." Snape brings his glare closer to her hidden stare. "Don't lie to me." Y/n squints at his dull expression, unbelieving his mannerism. Snape oddly straightens at her known silence. "Very well..." He acted as if nothing happened. As if the lies had come from a lie itself.