The Truth

- Y/n's Memories -

1981 :  Y/n's 1 year old

Marlene Mckinnon, Y/n's mother, is killed.
Serius Black, her father, is taken to Askaban.

"Please, it's the only way!" Marlene stares desperately into Serius' black eyes

"Please, it's the only way!" Marlene stares desperately into Serius' black eyes. "For our daughter- For Y/n!" Serius staggers between Marlene's wounded body, and the baby crying in her arms. "I- can't" Serius' tears fall on the fallen. "You can... I love you- You both." They hear death eaters psychotic laughs start to emerge as Serius kisses her hard through pain. Marlene's tears fall on Y/n as she hurriedly kisses them away, handing her to Serius. He hesitantly runs away with Y/n in his arms as the death eaters notice his flea. Serius underestimates their haste as he hides Y/n. Too late, a death eater apparates in front of him while others follow. Serius is trapped as the death eaters point their wands at him, not realizing the baby. He turns into a dire wolf as he lunges at the death eaters, biting an arm in defense. Wands go off carelessly as Serius, and other death eaters are injured. Serius transforms into himself as he spells the others off of him. Serius takes a curse, getting knocked down again. "Quit it!" Bellatrix is heard as the death eaters stop their casting. "The Lord needs him alive you twats-"

Y/n finally senses the bad vibe as she cries out for her parents

Y/n finally senses the bad vibe as she cries out for her parents. "Oh! Why who's this ugly little thing?" Bellatrix picks up Y/n as she cries by her aggressive touch. Serius lunges for her. "No!" Bellatrix kicks him as he falls back down in agony. "Ah, this is good! Why need you when we have one who can grow up to be like one of us?" She giggles with the others. "No! Please- I beg you... Take me! Voldemort wants me-" Bellatrix slaps Serius quiet. "Our Lord... will be more pleased with a mind so pure to alter." Bellatrix aims her wand at Serius. "Now why would he want you then?" Serius is about to fight till his death until wizards from the Ministry of Magic apparate a distance away. Bellatrix yells in frustration as she disapparates with Y/n's memory. Her memory transitions to another truth.