Mommy Issues

- First Bell -

- First Bell -

"Oi! Welcome to Care of Magical Creatures class! Today I have something quite different to show ya!" Hagrid lifts the shed's handle carefully. "Uh Hagrid, I think your stupid albino escaped!" Draco points at Y/n's white hair & blue eyes as chuckles emerge with him. Hagrid looks up to check if it were true, not paying attention to the shed as a Hippogriff breaks through the split doors. Draco screams like a little girl as Y/n gazes at the creature calmly. "Y/n watch out-" Hagrid is cut off by the Hippogriff's screech as his front legs raise in the air above her. Y/n stays unfazed as his feet slam down in front of her. The Hippogriff shakes his head at her as he calms down. Hagrid runs over to Y/n. He soon stops in shock as the Hippogriff bows before her. Whispers and gasps sound behind her as she pets the beast. "Wow. I think Buckbeak likes ya. He's never done that to anyone before, heh, not even me."

Hagrid suddenly lifts her onto him as she yelps in surprise

Hagrid suddenly lifts her onto him as she yelps in surprise. "Uh Hagrid... What are you doing?" Hagrid suddenly slaps Buckbeak's ass as Y/n gets pulled in the air. "Hagrid!" Y/n screams as she hears him laugh. This time, Y/n laughs as she is flown over the water. Y/n stands on Buckbeak with her arms out as she closes her eyes. Feeling the air suddenly lean her back, "Trust fall!" Y/n chuckles as Buckbeak squawks in alarm. Y/n abruptly transforms into an albino dolphin as she weaves through the water. Her leap turns her into an albino Hippogriff as she screeches in freedom, flying beside Buckbeak. Buckbeak purrs as he flies over her, showing off his skills. Y/n challenges his flaunts by twirling above him. Her wings give out in flying as she falls gracefully with the wind. Y/n transforms into herself as she lands on Buckbeak. "I win!" Y/n laughs. Buckbeak grunts as he suddenly flies upside down. Y/n gasps as she holds onto him for dear life. "Okay okay... you win- Buckbeak!" One hand slips as she feels the other give out. Buckbeak turns over as Y/n feels him chuckling. Y/n gasps sarcastically in offense. "You dodo" Y/n laughs as she is flown back down.

 "You dodo" Y/n laughs as she is flown back down

Y/n hears clapping as she hops off of Buckbeak. He bows again to her as she curtsies to him. "Pff please. Mate already you two-" Malfoy hops off of a Boulder, striding towards Y/n. Buckbeak jerks his head up in alert as he raises his front legs in defense. Y/n pushes Malfoy aside as Buckbeak scratches her arm instead. Y/n winces in pain as Hagrid calms Buckbeak. "You pushed me! She pushed me- My fathers going to hear about this!" Malfoy dusts off his dirty clothes as Harry, Ron, and Hermione run over to Y/n. "Shut it, Malfoy. She saved you, you daft-" Hermione holds her tongue, looking at Y/n. Draco gasped, "What did you call me, mudblood!?" Hagrid blocks Draco as he picks up Y/n. "Oh Hagrid, put me down- I'm fine, really." Y/n hops down from Hagrid. His expression is impressed. "She has more balls than some..." The four giggle as Hagrid eyes Malfoy. "Oh Y/n, you're bleeding! You need to go to Madam Pomfrey this instant! I'll go with you." "Yes, well, you guys do that while I put Buckbeak back in his shed." Hagrid nods to Hermione taking your arm. "That'll need stitches..." Y/n whispers to Hermione as she chuckles at her sincerity.

-

-

Y/n's eyes widen at the new magic healing her cut into a scar. "You've never seen magic before?" Hermione finds her face priceless. "Well... I have, but it was magic that could cause wounds, not heal them." Y/n's looks mesmerized at her healed wound, clueless at the words she had spoken. Madam Pomfrey looks at Y/n in shock. "What?" Y/n looks at their cold expressions. "Did I say something? I'm sorry, I didn't-" Hermione glances at Madam Pomfrey as she takes Y/n's arm outside the room. "What is it Hermione? Why were you two looking at me like that-" "I don't want to pester you Y/n, but if your dad is dead, and your mom-" "I killed her..." Hermione is about to speak after silence. "When I was born... she died, and I lived." "Y/n I'm so sorry, but that wasn't your fault-" Hermione tries to hold Y/n's hands, but is rejected. "It is- That's why Serius Black abandoned me. He left me, because I killed my mom." Hermione looks behind her in shock as Y/n follows her stare. 'Fuck' Y/n's red eyes meet Snape's shocked expression. Y/n feels her burning eyes as she covers her face, hurrying past his gaze.

(SHIT! Don't cry you fucking cry baby bitch) Y/n shakes her head from her thoughts as she rushes into Moaning Myrtle's bathroom

(SHIT! Don't cry you fucking cry baby bitch) Y/n shakes her head from her thoughts as she rushes into Moaning Myrtle's bathroom. Y/n looks into the mirror as she rubs away her burn. "Pull yourself together. Hide your pity fucking emotions-" Y/n closes her eyes. (Why did Hermione look like she knew something I didn't- Like I had it all wrong... My mother and father are dead. What of it?... Harry. I need to talk to Harry before Hermione does. He knew my father... Fuck. Snape saw me- Why the hell should I care... Like he would care-) Y/n's thoughts are interrupted by a knock on the door she had locked. "...Y/n?" (Hide your emotions, Y/n. Like you've always done.) Y/n unlocks the door with the red gone from her eyes. "Hermione! Sorry- I have to go to class. I'm going to be late on the first day. See you later!" Y/n's smile burns Hermione as she walks past her. "Y/n wait!" Hermione sighs, realizing she's gone. "Shit" She mutters.

-