Detention

This part of the story contains some sexual violence ⚠️Viewer discretion advised⚠️

Hermione seems more distant with Y/n as they listen to Lockhart's charming speeches

Hermione seems more distant with Y/n as they listen to Lockhart's charming speeches. "Yes well, just like the story I told you all... each wand is special in their own way. But it is their loyalty that makes them priceless." Lockhart glances at Y/n. "And like each loyal wand... Only someone who overpowers the wizard... will they be able to make that wand there own... by either disarming them, or... by death." Y/n is taken by what Lockhart says, realizing what Voldemort meant. (Voldemort- That sneaky bastard) Y/n thinks about it as her heart drops. (I have to kill Dumbledore. And Voldemort will then kill me.)

⚠️

(So I'm dead either way) Y/n shakes her thoughts away as she knocks on Lockhart's door

(So I'm dead either way) Y/n shakes her thoughts away as she knocks on Lockhart's door. "Enter!" Lockhart's gaze lifts from his autographs displayed in front of him. "Ah, Y/n... come sit." Y/n grimaces at the command as she sits next to him. What seemed like hours of writing, Y/n's hand starts to hurt as she excuses herself to go to the restroom. Lockhart suddenly grips Y/n's wrist, towering over her. Y/n looks at him confused as she tries to let go nicely. Though, his grip tightens as he slowly backs her into a wall. Y/n panics as she tries to flounder out of his grip, but is held firmly against the wall. Lockhart leans into her in advance. "Professor Lockhart- Please let go of me." Y/n tries blocking their space with her arms, but is taken back by him grabbing both her arms, pulling them down to her sides. Y/n struggles a fight. "No! Let go of me!" "Shhh..." Y/n pulls herself off of him, pushing him aside as she runs towards her escape. Y/n takes out her wand, but is suddenly jerked back by a force as she feels it burn around her wrists. "Incarcerous" Y/n's woven wrists are soon pinned to the wall above her head. Her wand is pushed out of her grasp. Y/n yelps in shock as she panicky flounders from his stride towards her. She can't reveal her Anamigus form for anyone in Hogwarts to see her as a monster. Voldemort would punish her if she got expelled. "Help!" Y/n's plea is interrupted by the ropes gagging her. "I see the way you look at me in class. Don't act like you don't want this." His ragged breath makes her whimper. "Shh... Just let it happen" Lockhart slowly lowers her gag as she cries for help. His lips suddenly shut her up as she gasps, kneeing him in the balls. Lockhart hollers in pain. "Let me go!" He points his wand, making the rope tie her ankles apart. Lockhart covers her mouth as he slides his hand up her thigh.