next stop ZOOTOPIA

*somewhere under the pacific ocean a giant monster swims around his territory, the monster swims deep into the depths to a massive opening revealing massive man made monuments with carvings of others of the monster's species (godzilla), as godzilla jr swims pass two giant humanoid statues with lizard heads whatever this place was it was a place to worship the godzilla species but now its underwater hidden.

*as godzilla jr swims out of the caverns surrounding the sunken temple he hears a whirlling noise in the distances, out of curiousity godzilla jr swims towards the noise he swims through the caverns each second the noise grew louder and louder....soon godzilla jr reached another opening in the cavern there appeared to be a giant vortex forming but it was strange it glowed, it made a weird buzzing noise and most importantly it was getting bigger and bigger until it was bigger than godzilla, at that point godzilla jr decided he seen enough and tried to swim away but the vortex sucked him straight into it. With a loud snap both godzilla jr and the vortex disapeared.......

TO BE CONTIN.....*BEEP*(connection terminated im sorry but i can't allow that BECAUSE THE SHOW MUST GO ON)

*LOCATION THE SKY ABOVE ZOOTOPIA SOUND*

* In the Troposphere a massive portal open up out from it comes godzilla falling at extremely fast speed fast enough to start to burn (imagine what is happening in the image but instead of the clouds and lightning its a beautiful sunny day)

(imagine what is happening in the image but instead of the clouds and lightning its a beautiful sunny day)

* In the Troposphere a massive portal open up out from it comes godzilla falling at extremely fast speed fast enough to start to burn (imagine what is happening in the image but instead of the clouds and lightning its a beautiful sunny day)

*godzilla falls fast and soon he hits the water with his full weight the impact creates a massive wave towards the mainland but luckily it doesn't hit the mainland.

*somewhere underwater*

(As Godzilla sinks deeper and deeper into the water his body starts to glow bright blue and with a bright flash of light he shrunk from being 150meters to 10 ft tall)

Godzilla jr's pov)
"m...m.....m....m...my whole body aches this pain is unimaginable and i can't s...s...s.tay..aw.ake......

*you black out from exhaustion and shock.
Soon your unconscious body drifts to shore where several pedestrians notice your bleeding wounds and the burn marks all over your body and immediately call the police to get you an ambulance.

(5 minutes later the paramedics arrive they immediately get you into the ambulance which they struggled to get you onto the stretcher due to your dorsal spikes making it impossible to lay you on your back so instead they lay you on your side and attach the I.V and other important medical equipment attached.
The other paramedics talk to the people who called them they mainly were trying to find out who and what species you were which in the end they got no information about you or what you are their only choice was to take you too the hospital and wait for you to wake up.

To be continued