goji's bio

Goji (godzilla jr ) (sometime i call goji jr so beware)
Height: 10ft
Age:[unknown]
Gender:male

Likes: being respected, being left alone, sitting by the oceanside, keeping the balance of nature in control.

Dislikes: disrespect, chaos, liars, criminals, and people who underestimate him, people who make fun of him and people who call him a freak or a monster, talking about his dad.

(How he looks)

back to the main story

*goji's pov*
*beep..... beep..... beep..... beep..... beep..... beep (the heart monitor shows goji's heart beat is getting faster and faster soon a alarm goes off and 2 female wolves rush into the room and notice you shaking violently she calls for back up to try to hold you down but after several minutes of several nurses holding you down. your violent convulsions suddenly stop and all goes silent all except for the heart monitors beep.

*as some of the1 nurses leave one of them notices your dorsal spikes start to flash bright blue and this causes the remaining nurses to become concerned a few seconds goes by before one of the wolf nurses goes up to you and as she's about to check whats going on the heart monitor starts beeping really fast and your dorsal spikes flash brighter and rays of energy flash around your body (like the image below)

*the nurses backs up against the side of the room as the energy being emmited is powerful enough to short circcuit the heart monitor. Your dorsal spikes and body stop glowing.

*goji jr's dream several minutes before the nurses rush in your room"

(You look around in the white void of your dreamscape but see nothing you call out to the emptiness but get no response that is until a flash of light blinds you and you stumble back covering your eyes after awhile your eyes adjust and standing infront of you is the ghosts of other godzillas. You try to say something but your interupted by a sudden vision of a burning city where a bunch of humanoid animals run screaming for their lives.

You look around for the caused the city to be destroyed and when you looked around something catches your eye, it was you lying in the street and you were covered in blood. You looked up and saw 6 glowing red eyes glowing through heavy amounts of smoke suddenly three golden energy beams shoot through the smoke at you, the vision stops and your left face to face with the other godzillas.

You ask them what those visions were but the other godzillas start to vanish you screamed "DON'T LEAVE TELL ME WHAT I JUST SAW PLEASE"

All the others godzilla disapear except one a godzilla who body glowed orange, and it was one you knew it was your dad. You called out to him and he starts walking towards you and he says

Burning godzilla: son their is a great evil heading towards this dimensions earth, and since your the king of the monsters now its your mission to protect earth no matter what.

Jr:wait you said "this dimensions earth" what do you mean by that?

Burning godzilla: you were sucked into a portal and it took you to a earth that will be destroyed if you don't help

Jr: why me why not a different universes godzilla

Burning godzilla: thats the thing you were chosen because you have a power no other godzilla had understanding towards other beings and in this world animals have taken the place of mankind and its up to you to protect it and maybe you will be able to go back to your world.

jr:but in the vision i looked dead i don't think i can defeat what ever is coming

Burning godzilla: you have the ability to get stronger you are the king of the monsters and your my son so i know you can do it.

Jr:thanks i guess but where do i get the enough energy

*burning godzilla walks up to you and he places his hand on your head and suddenly you feel your energy levels spike, your body starts to shake violently as your body tries to harness the energy and soon burning godzilla disappears and your dreamscape starts to turn dark because your starting to wake up*

(BACK TO THE REAL WORLD)

*goji's pov)

*you start to wake up and you feel stronger then before but when you opens your eyes you a few animals wearing nurse outfits they had concerned looks plastered on their face. After a few awkward second of absolute silence one of the female wolves speaks up but stutters a lot

???-1:h....h....h...h.hi m..m...m..mi...mister.....g..g...glad to se...e. y..y...yo...u..r a..awake
*she takes a deep breath and relaxes a little*

Goji:are you ok?

???-1: yeah sorry a.bout that you ju..just..sta..startled us is all

Goji:wait where am i, and who are you guys?

???-1:you're in a hospital sir, as for who we are im seline. And the other wolf is named crystal. And finally the sheep over there is doctor shaun.

Goji:my name is ゴジラ (gojira) but in english it's godzilla but i just go by goji

Shaun:so Mr.Goji do you mind if we ask you a few questions ?

Goji:sure

*Dr.Shaun grabs a notepad and a pen and sits across from you and starts reading the questions*

Shaun: Ok so first what is your name and species which we got your name so what species are you?

Gojir:im what was once part of a now extinct species called gojirasaurus who were wiped out by weapon testings over our home

Shaun:ok i've never heard of gojirasaurus but you said weapon testing..what do you mean by that?

Goji: well during a war a government tested a weapon powerful enough to level whole cities in a single blast, the scientists named these weapon atomic bombs. But even after the bomb was used there was extreme dangers to the after effects of the atomic weapons they would leave cities unihabbitale for many decades due to the lingering radiation that causes a number of things and even a little bit of radiation can give you cancer. But it also leaves scars and burns across your body.

Shaun:(skeptical) ok so you say you were hit by this weapon and didn't help that theres no other gojirasaurus to ask we must take what you say with grains of salt but if what your saying is 100% true would that mean your radioactive?

Goji:if you need to test my blood go ahead

(TIME SKIP TO THE FINAL QUESTION)

shaun:ok last question.....do you know how you ended up naked and completely injured on the shore of zootopias sound beach?

Goji:i can't remember how. All I remember was falling really fast and hiting water then everything turned black and now im awake and talking to you.

(KNOCK KNOCK*
*Shaun says come in and soon a small female bunny and a fox walk in on their outfits had a badge that read ZPD.

TOO BE CONTINUED