joining zpd

Hello everyone author here just letting you know i feed off of chaos, just kidding. Heres another chapter

GOJI'S POV

hey Mothra this house was your moms, it's so nice.

Mothra:it is nice but The only issue is the dust which will be a quick fix.

I'll help you clean.

*you walk around the house helping mothra clean*

*later*

*you mothra sit on the couch exhausted when a thought entered your brain*

Hey mothra i just realized how will we pay for the house without jobs?

Mothra: i didn't think that far yet but i'm sure we'll think of something.....i mean those guys did offer you a job right?

Yeah they did but i was thinking i wanted a job in the justice system. But schooling will be pricey not to mention training.

Mothra: i trust in your decision.

*timeskip to several months of police training later*

trainer: ok everyone today is the day you either you prove yourself worthy or back to training. Your first obstacle is the mud pit you're goal is to crawl through is as fast as you can

*goji's mind "ok now i just need to put my training to use and complete this.

*right as you hear the trainer scream go you crawl as fast as you can and you finish third next was climbing which you completed fifth. Third obstacle was tires which you could barely do with your giant feet but you managed to do finally after several other challenges was boxing you were put up against a caped buffalo named rick*

So it's just you and me rick

Rick: let's go lizard

Trainer: FIGHT

*rick swings a strong right hook whixh you block with your forearms you retaliate with a leg sweep which rick dodges but what he wasn't expecting was a punch to the face which he took point blank after stumbling back he raised his head he charged you and both of you punched eachother causing you to both to fall backwards as you got up your dorsal spikes and eyes glowed a raging blue. Rick also got up and raised his fist he charged again and managed to get off two solid punches you feel blood roll down your cheek. You see rick winding another punch but this time you tailwhip his foot and he falls back at this point you jump forward a Punched him to which he hit the ground hard as rick was swaying side to side and falls to the ground again the trainer finally called it*

Trainer: THAT'S ENOUGH GOJI WINS

*you stand over rick and offer your hand to which he grabs and you help him up*

You fought well rick and you throw really solid punches

Rick: i can say the same to you Goji i would never have expected your skill in fighting.

Trainer: Goji take rick to the infirmery to get his wounds patched

*a few hours later you get the notification you passed*

(The next day you go to the graduation/ completion event )

*you get called to the stage by the mayor lionheart
Where he says

Lionheart: today we have come to celebrate the recruitment of newest zpd officer Gojira who has proven his worth through his never ending goal to bring justice and integrity to zootopia.

*you shake the mayors hand and accept your certificate and badge you hear cheering in the crowd from Mothra, Oscar, Ursa, Judy, and Nick.

*later you have a celebration with everyone.

Too be continued